While winning the conference title is one of the goals of every team in the NBA when heading into the new season, the fact of the matter is that most would gladly settle for a playoff spot. Finishing in the top 4 is a pretty decent secondary prize, as it assures home court advantage for at least the opening round of the postseason. The Oklahoma City Thunder and the Boston Celtics are both sitting quite pretty in the third seed of their respective conferences at the moment, and with the regular season winding down, it’s beginning to look as though they both might well end up finishing in that spot. You don’t take anything for granted in this league, though, and both will know that they have to finish the season strong in order to maintain their current high standing. These two will hook up in Boston on Wednesday night in what should be a very good pro hoops odds match-up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title