Tuesday’s matchup (September 1, 2020) between Pascal Siakam’s Toronto Raptors (53-19, 4-1) and Jayson Tatum’s Boston Celtics (48-24, 5-0) features a close line of Toronto -1. The points total for the matchup is 216. Tuesday’s playoff matchup is one of three on the schedule in the NBA for the day. Tip-off for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals is slated for 5:30 PM ET at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Reunion, Florida.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|Celtics (+1)||Over (216)||Raptors 111 Celtics 110|
Head to Head
Boston has taken four of its five head-to-head matchups against Toronto this season. The Celtics also have a 4-1 advantage against the spread when squaring off against the Raptors.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Raptors Betting Information
- In 40 of 77 (51.9%) contests this season, Toronto and its opponents have hit the over.
- Toronto has been solid against the spread, going 44-32-1 this season.
- The Raptors have posted a winning record of 32-22-1 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
Celtics Betting Information
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 38 of 77.
- Boston has a 44-28-5 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their contests.
- The Celtics have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 14-7-1 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
|Games Over 216||% of Games Over 216||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
- Siakam leads the Raptors in scoring, putting up 22.9 points per game.
- Toronto is led in rebounding by Serge Ibaka’s 15.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Kyle Lowry’s 7.5 assists per game .
- Lowry hits 2.8 threes per game to lead the Raptors.
- Toronto’s steals leader is Fred VanVleet, who grabs 1.8 per game. Chris Boucher leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
- Tatum outpaced his teammates on the Celtics scoring front by putting up 23.4 points per game. He adds 7.0 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game this season.
- The Boston leaders in rebounds and assists are Enes Kanter (7.4 rebounds per game) and Marcus Smart (4.9 assists per game).
- Kemba Walker makes more threes per game than any other member of the Celtics, averaging 3.2 treys per game.
- Nobody on Boston grabs more steals than Smart (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Daniel Theis (1.3 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Eastern Conference Finals: Boston vs Miami Bettng & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals Betting Predictions for Possible Championship Matchups
- NBA Playoffs 2022: Boston vs Milwaukee, Odds Game 6 Preview & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs: Memphis vs Golden State Prediction & Best Bets For Game 6
- 2022 NBA Championship Betting Predictions of the Possible Finals Matchups to Look For
- NBA Conferences Championship Betting Update Heading Into Final Semifinals Series Games
- Milwaukee vs Boston | NBA Odds Game 5 Preview & Predictions
- Golden State vs Memphis | NBA Odds & Best Bet For Game 5
- 2022 NBA Championship Betting Predictions: Possible Finals Matchups Fans Want to See
- NBA Playoffs 2022: Dallas vs Phoenix Odds Game 5 Preview & Predictions
- Philadelphia vs Miami, Game 5 | Odds, Picks & Predictions NBA
- NBA Playoffs Parlay Betting Picks: Monday & Tuesday Conferences Games Analysis
- 2022 NBA Playoffs O/U Betting Picks: Monday and Tuesday Conferences Matches
- NBA Playoffs Game 4 Memphis vs Golden State, Betting Analysis & Odds
- Boston vs Milwaukee, Game 4 | NBA Betting Favorites & Analysis
- Phoenix vs. Dallas, Game 3 | NBA Playoffs Betting Odds
- Miami vs. Philadelphia Game 3 Preview & Prediction
- 2022 NBA Eastern and Western Conference Odds: Heat Betting Favorites Along With the Suns
- NBA Playoffs: Dallas vs Phoenix Odds Game 2 Preview & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Game 2: Philadelphia vs Miami Betting & Odds
- Eastern Conference: Bucks vs Celtics Betting Preview for Game 2 – NBA Playoffs Odds
- Golden State vs Memphis Odds Game 2 Preview & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Parlay Betting Picks for this Week’s Conferences Semifinals Games
- 2022 NBA Playoffs O/U Betting Picks for Conferences Semifinals Games
- NBA Playoffs: Dallas vs. Phoenix Odds & Best Bet For Game 1
- NBA Playoffs: Philadelphia vs. Miami Game 1 Odds
- Memphis vs Minnesota, Game 6 | NBA Prediction & Betting Tips
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions for Round 2: Possible Matchups and Celtics vs Bucks Analysis
- Dallas vs Utah, Game 6 |NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- Philadelphia vs Toronto, Game 6 Predictions & Betting Odds
- NBA Conferences Championship Betting Odds: Boston Leads the East and Golden State Favorites to Win West
- Denver vs Golden State, Game 5 Prediction & Betting Tips
- NBA Playoffs: Chicago vs Milwaukee Prediction, Odds & Bets Bet Game 5
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions: Heat, Bucks and Warriors Close to Move Into Next Round
- Atlanta vs Miami, Game 5 NBA Playoffs Odds & Betting Tips
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions for 2022 Conferences Semifinals: Possible Matches
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Top Conferences Series Game 5 Matches to Wager On
- Utah vs Dallas Odds Game 5 Preview & Predictions
- Boston vs Brooklyn Odds & Bets Betting For Game 4
- NBA Playoffs Parlay Betting Picks: 2022 Conferences Games to Wager On this Week
- 2022 NBA Playoffs Over/Under Betting Picks: Monday Games to Wager On
- NBA Eastern Conference Betting Predictions: Bulls Can Knock Out Bucks and Face Miami in the Finals
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Toronto Raptors Game 4 Betting Preview
- NBA Playoffs Odds: Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls Game 3
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Suns vs Pelicans Betting Preview for Game 3
- NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference: Miami Heat vs Atlanta Hawks Betting Preview for Game 3
- Memphis vs Minnesota, Game 3 | NBA Betting Preview and Lines
- Western Conference: Mavericks vs Jazz Betting Preview for Game 3 – NBA Playoffs Odds
- Western Conference: Grizzlies vs Timberwolves Betting Preview for Game 3 – NBA Playoffs Odds
- NBA Eastern Conference Odds Update: Milwaukee Betting Favorite, Boston Could Take the Title Too
- NBA Western Conference Betting Update: Suns Odds Favorite, Warriors Looking Great
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Warriors vs Nuggets Betting Preview for Game 3
- Brooklyn vs. Boston Predictions: NBA Playoffs Game 2
- NBA Playoffs Odds: Chicago vs Milwaukee Game 2
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions for Eastern Conference and Western Conference Series
- Minnesota vs Memphis | Game 2 Picks & Predictions
- Atlanta vs Miami | Game 2 Predictions & Betting Odds
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Top Conferences Series Game 2 Matches to Wager On
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Pelicans versus Suns Predictions After Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Betting Preview for Game 2
- NBA Playoffs Over/Under Betting Picks for this Week Conferences Games
- NBA Parlay Betting Picks for Playoffs: Conferences Games to Wager On
- Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers | NBA Prediction & Betting Tips
- Jazz vs Mavericks | Match Preview, Predictions & Betting NBA
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Jazz v Mavericks Predictions After Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Nuggets vs Warriors Predictions After Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference: Heat vs Hawks or Cavaliers Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference: Bulls vs Bucks Odds & Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Raptors vs 76ers Odds & Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference: Nets vs Celtics Odds & Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Nuggets vs Warriors Odds Preview
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Jazz vs Mavericks Odds Preview
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Odds Preview
- Hawks vs Cavaliers Play-In Tournament | 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- Pelicans vs Clippers Play-In Tournament | 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Pelicans vs Suns Odds Game 1 Preview
- NBA Over/Under Betting Pick for the Playoffs Round 1: Nets vs Celtics
- NBA Parlay Betting Picks for Playoffs Round 1 Matches
- NBA Expert Betting Analysis: Jazz vs. Mavericks: Will Luka Doncic Play Game 1?
- Spurs vs Pelicans Play-In Tournament | NBA Game Bet Odds
- NBA Betting Preview: Hornets vs Hawks Play-In Tournament
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting Update for the 2022 Playoffs
- Spurs vs Pelicans Play-In Tournament | 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- Hornets vs Hawks Play-In Tournament: 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- NBA Playoffs Betting Tips to Help Maximize Your Winnings
- NBA Eastern Conference Championship Betting Update for the 2022 Playoffs
- NBA Betting Analysis: Most Disappointing Teams of the 2022 Season
- Cavaliers vs. Nets Play-In Tournament Game | NBA Betting Expert Analysis
- NBA Play-In Round Betting Analysis for the Upcoming Tournament
- NBA Playoffs Betting Tips to Keep In Mind for the Postseason
- Clippers vs. Timberwolves Play-In Tournament Game | NBA Odds & Matchup Stats
- Must Bet NBA Week 25 Matches for the Weekend: Top Sunday Games
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks vs Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions that Are Almost Certain
- Mariners vs Twins: Robbie Ray’s Seattle Debut | MLB Betting Favorites
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games
- NBA Lines Predictions Cavaliers vs Nets: East Play-In Ramifications
- NBA Atlanta Hawks vs Miami Heat Betting Analysis & Pick
- NBA Cleveland Cavaliers vs Brooklyn Nets Betting Analysis & Pick
- Spurs vs Timberwolves: Play-In Tournament Preview? | Expert Analysis NBA Betting