Tuesday’s matchup (September 1, 2020) between Pascal Siakam’s Toronto Raptors (53-19, 4-1) and Jayson Tatum’s Boston Celtics (48-24, 5-0) features a close line of Toronto -1. The points total for the matchup is 216. Tuesday’s playoff matchup is one of three on the schedule in the NBA for the day. Tip-off for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals is slated for 5:30 PM ET at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Reunion, Florida.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|Celtics (+1)||Over (216)||Raptors 111 Celtics 110|
Head to Head
Boston has taken four of its five head-to-head matchups against Toronto this season. The Celtics also have a 4-1 advantage against the spread when squaring off against the Raptors.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Raptors Betting Information
- In 40 of 77 (51.9%) contests this season, Toronto and its opponents have hit the over.
- Toronto has been solid against the spread, going 44-32-1 this season.
- The Raptors have posted a winning record of 32-22-1 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
Celtics Betting Information
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 38 of 77.
- Boston has a 44-28-5 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their contests.
- The Celtics have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 14-7-1 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
|Games Over 216||% of Games Over 216||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
- Siakam leads the Raptors in scoring, putting up 22.9 points per game.
- Toronto is led in rebounding by Serge Ibaka’s 15.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Kyle Lowry’s 7.5 assists per game .
- Lowry hits 2.8 threes per game to lead the Raptors.
- Toronto’s steals leader is Fred VanVleet, who grabs 1.8 per game. Chris Boucher leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
- Tatum outpaced his teammates on the Celtics scoring front by putting up 23.4 points per game. He adds 7.0 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game this season.
- The Boston leaders in rebounds and assists are Enes Kanter (7.4 rebounds per game) and Marcus Smart (4.9 assists per game).
- Kemba Walker makes more threes per game than any other member of the Celtics, averaging 3.2 treys per game.
- Nobody on Boston grabs more steals than Smart (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Daniel Theis (1.3 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NBA News
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 2 Odds & Prediction | Can Atlanta Pull Another Upset?
- NBA 2021 Conference Odds Update: Clippers Down 2 Games, Hawks Take the Lead
- Suns vs Clippers Game 3 | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns For Western Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines
- One NBA Conference Semifinal Done, Three Series Left
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 5 | Betting Odds for NBA
- Bucks vs Nets Game 5 | NBA Betting
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting – Conference Semifinals Series Update
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 4 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 4 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Suns vs Nuggets Game 3 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs – Conference Betting Odds Update
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds
- Nets vs Bucks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Predictions – Possible Conference Finals Matches
- Nuggets vs Suns Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 1 | NBA Betting Lines
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- Nuggets vs Suns Game 1 | NBA Betting Odds
- Bucks vs Nets Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Analysis Update
- Bucks vs Nets Game 1 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Mavericks Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Betting Analysis Update
- Suns vs Lakers Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds
- Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Game 6 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Championship Betting Predictions for Possible Matchups
- Hawks vs Knicks, Game 5 | NBA Betting Lines
- Mavericks vs Clippers, Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Lakers vs Suns, Game 5 | NBA Betting Lines
- Celtics vs Nets, Game 5 | NBA Betting
- Atlanta Falcons 2021 NFL Calendar Betting Predictions
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting: 1st Round Series Update
- Jazz vs Grizzlies, Game 4 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Wizards, Game 4 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Mavericks, Game 3 | NBA Betting Lines
- Nets vs Celtics, Game 3 | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting – Conference Championship Odds Update
- Suns vs Lakers, Game 3 | NBA Betting Odds
- Bucks vs Heat, Game 3 | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA Conference Championship Betting Odds Favorites Update
- Grizzlies vs Jazz, Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds
- Hawks vs Knicks, Game 2 | 2021 NBA Betting Lines
- LA Lakers vs Suns Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds
- Celtics vs Nets Game 2 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Blazers vs Nuggets Game 2 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Heat vs Bucks Game 2 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting: Eastern Conference Predictions
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting: Western Conference Predictions
- Grizzlies vs. Warriors Friday Play-In Tournament | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Betting Odds Update
- Pacers vs Wizards NBA Play-In Tournament | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Favorites
- Warriors vs Lakers NBA Play-In Tournament | NBA Betting Analysis
- Spurs vs Grizzlies NBA Play-In Tournament | 2021 NBA Betting Odds
- NBA News & Rumors: LeBron James Is Still Resentful, Knicks Wants to Sing Another Star Player, Brad Stevens Unhappy
- Wizards vs Celtics NBA Play-In Tournament Game | NBA Betting Odds
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Update: Play-In Betting Predictions
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update for the Playoffs
- Hornets vs. Pacers Play-In Tournament | NBA Betting Analysis