|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Toronto holds a 9-1 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against New Orleans. The Raptors also have a 2-0 record against the spread when taking on the Pelicans.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|11/8/2019||Raptors||Pelicans||-2.5||232.5||-139||117||Regular Season||122-104 TOR|
|10/22/2019||Raptors||Raptors||-6.5||229||-278||226||Regular Season||130-122 TOR|
|3/8/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-104 TOR|
|11/12/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-110 NO|
|11/15/2017||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-116 TOR|
|11/9/2017||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-118 TOR|
|3/8/2017||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||94-87 TOR|
|1/31/2017||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-106 TOR|
|3/26/2016||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-91 TOR|
|11/13/2015||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-81 TOR|
Raptors Betting Information
- Against the spread, Toronto was strong last season, posting a 46-36-1 record.
- The Raptors posted a winning record of 22-17-1 against the spread when the spread was -4 or bigger.
- Toronto and its opponents converted the over just 41 times in 83 (49.4%) games last season.
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans’ record against the spread was 34-34-4.
- The Pelicans fared well as a 4-point underdog, going 11-5-1 against the spread when they were at least 4-point underdogs.
- In most of New Orleans’ games this season, the teams combined to hit the over (38 out of 72 games, 52.8%).
- In 27 of 83 games (32.5%) last year, the Raptors and their opponents combined for this matchup’s over/under of 229.5 points.
- New Orleans played in 38 games last year (out of 72 total matchups — 52.8% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 229.5 points.
- The two teams averaged a combined 1.4 less points per game last season (228.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 229.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 223.4 points per game last season, 6.1 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The average total the Raptors had set in games last season was 10.8 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Pelicans games last season averaged a total of 233 points, 3.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Pascal Siakam put up 22.9 points per game last season and added 7.3 rebounds a contest.
- Kyle Lowry racked up 7.5 assists per game.
- Lowry made 2.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Fred VanVleet averaged 1.8 steals per game. Chris Boucher collected 1.0 block a game.
- Brandon Ingram put up 23.8 points per game last season.
- Steven Adams grabbed 9.2 rebounds per game and Lonzo Ball averaged 7.0 assists per game .
- JJ Redick was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 3.0 per game.
- Ball averaged 1.4 steals per game. Adams collected 1.1 blocks a game.
More Recent NBA News
- Knicks vs Bulls Bets NBA Betting Preview| Chicago Is East’s Lone Unbeaten
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions