The Utah Jazz (7-4) are favored (-6) to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (5-5) at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021 at Vivint Smart Home Arena. The game airs on SportsNet RM. The matchup has a point total of 224.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Utah and Atlanta have each won five of their last 10 head-to-head matchups. The Hawks have an advantage against the spread (1-0) when taking on the Jazz.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/19/2019||Jazz||Hawks||-6.5||225||-279||225||Regular Season||111-106 UTA|
|3/21/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-114 ATL|
|2/1/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-112 UTA|
|3/20/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-94 ATL|
|1/22/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-90 ATL|
|2/6/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-95 UTA|
|11/25/2016||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-68 UTA|
|3/8/2016||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||91-84 ATL|
|11/15/2015||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-96 UTA|
|1/2/2015||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-92 ATL|
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah is solid against the spread, going 6-5 on the season.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Jazz have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 4 of 11 games this season (36.4%).
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta has an even record against the spread, going 5-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Hawks have not fared well, going 1-4 against the spread.
- Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 2 of 10 (20%).
- In 37 of 11 games (336.4%) this season, the Jazz and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 224 points.
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to score at least 224 points in 40% of their matchups this season (four of 10 opportunities).
- The Jazz and the Hawks combine to average 0.1 more points per game than the over/under of 224 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.9 fewer points per game (216.1) than this matchup’s total of 224 points.
- The average point total for Jazz games this season is 7.2 fewer points than the total of 224 in this matchup.
- Hawks games this year have averaged an over/under of 223.4 points, 0.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring, putting up 23.4 points per game.
- Rudy Gobert paces Utah with 13.5 rebounds per game and Mike Conley leads the squad with 5.6 assists per matchup.
- Mitchell connects on 3.4 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who records 2.6 per game. Conley leads the team averaging 1.1 steals an outing.
- Trae Young holds the top spot on the Hawks scoring and assist lists, putting up 24.8 points and 8.5 assists per game.
- Clint Capela collects all of the boards and is the Atlanta leader in rebounds, grabbing 12.9 per game.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is tops from three-point range for the Hawks, knocking down 2.3 threes per game.
- Cameron Reddish is at the top of Atlanta’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Capela leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On