The Atlanta Hawks (10-11) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Utah Jazz (16-5) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 224.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Utah has won six of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Atlanta.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/15/2021||Jazz||Jazz||-6.5||229||-250||203||Regular Season||116-92 UTA|
|12/19/2019||Jazz||Hawks||-6.5||225||-279||225||Regular Season||111-106 UTA|
|3/21/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-114 ATL|
|2/1/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-112 UTA|
|3/20/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-94 ATL|
|1/22/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-90 ATL|
|2/6/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-95 UTA|
|11/25/2016||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-68 UTA|
|3/8/2016||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||91-84 ATL|
|11/15/2015||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-96 UTA|
Jazz Betting Information
- Against the spread, Utah has been strong this season, posting a 14-6-1 record.
- The Jazz have posted an even record of 3-3-1 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or higher.
- Utah and its opponents have converted the over just 9 times in 21 (42.9%) games this season.
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 11-10 ATS.
- The Hawks have not fared well as an 7.5-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they are at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Atlanta has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 28.6% of matchups this year (6 out of 21 contests).
- The Jazz and their opponents have combined for 224 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 21 games (33.3%) this year.
- In eight of 21 opportunities (38.1%) this year, Atlanta has combined with its opponents to score at least 224 points.
- The Jazz and the Hawks combine to average 2.5 more points per game than the over/under of 224 set for this matchup.
- The Jazz and the Hawks have seen their opponents average a combined 7.2 less points per game than the over/under of 224 set in this outing.
- The Jazz’s average point total in matchups this season is 220, four points less than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Hawks games this season is 0.8 less points than the point total of 224 in this outing.
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring, racking up 23.3 points per game.
- Rudy Gobert paces Utah with 13.5 rebounds a game and Mike Conley leads the squad with 6.1 assists per contest.
- The Jazz are led by Mitchell from beyond the arc. He knocks down 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Conley leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Gobert collects 2.7 blocks an outing to pace Utah.
- Trae Young takes the top spot on the Hawks scoring and assist lists, putting up 26.6 points and 9.0 assists per game.
- Clint Capela’s 14.3 rebounds per game paces Atlanta’s rebounding effort. He also adds 13.6 points per game.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is tops from three-point range for the Hawks, knocking down 2.3 threes per game.
- Atlanta’s Cameron Reddish has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Capela is first in blocks with 2.4 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All