The Utah Jazz (24-6) are heavily favored (by 12 points) to build on a 13-game home winning streak when they host the Charlotte Hornets (14-15) on Monday, February 22, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 228.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Utah has an 8-2 record against Charlotte. The Jazz also have a 3-0 edge against the spread when matched up with the Hornets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2021||Jazz||Hornets||-8.5||224.5||-372||290||Regular Season||138-121 UTA|
|1/10/2020||Jazz||Jazz||-12||210.5||-850||591||Regular Season||109-92 UTA|
|12/21/2019||Jazz||Hornets||-6.5||208.5||-288||226||Regular Season||114-107 UTA|
|4/1/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-102 UTA|
|11/30/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-111 UTA|
|2/9/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-94 UTA|
|1/12/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-88 CHA|
|2/4/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-98 UTA|
|11/9/2016||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-98 CHA|
|1/27/2016||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-73 UTA|
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah is strong against the spread, going 22-7-1 on the season.
- The Jazz have posted a winning record of 1-0-1 against the spread when the spread is -12 or higher.
- Utah and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 14 of 30 games this season (46.7%).
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte has a winning record against the spread, going 16-12-1 ATS (covering 55.2% of the time).
- Charlotte has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 51.7% of matchups this year (15 out of 29 chances).
- In 10 of 30 games (33.3%) this year, the Jazz and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 228 points.
- Charlotte has played in 12 games this season (out of 29 total matchups — 41.4% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 228 points.
- The Jazz and the Hornets combine to average 1.6 less points per game than the over/under of 228 set for this matchup.
- The Jazz and the Hornets have seen their opponents average a combined 10.4 fewer points per game than the point total of 228 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Jazz have had set in matchups this season is 6.2 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Hornets this season is 5.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring, racking up 24.6 points per game.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 5.6 assists a game and Rudy Gobert paces the team with 13.6 rebounds per outing.
- Mitchell knocks down 3.4 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who records 2.7 per game. Conley leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a contest.
- Gordon Hayward outpaced his teammates on the Hornets scoring front by putting up 21.9 points per game. He adds 5.4 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game this season.
- The Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists are Cody Zeller (7.8 rebounds per game) and LaMelo Ball (6.1 assists per game).
- Terry Rozier is tops from three-point range for the Hornets, hitting 3.6 threes per game.
- Ball is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and P.J. Washington leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Western Conference Finals: Golden State vs Dallas Odds Game 4
- Baltimore vs New York Yankees | 2022 MLB Expert Betting Analysis
- Miami vs Boston, Game 4 | 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- Dallas vs Golden State, Game 2 | NBA 2022 Odds Favorites to Win
- Boston vs Miami Prediction, Odds & Best Bet Game 2