The Utah Jazz (13-4) are favored (-4) to extend a nine-game win streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (8-9) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at Vivint Arena. The contest airs on SportsNet RM. The point total is set at 225 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Utah has an 8-2 record against Dallas. The Mavericks hold a 2-1 edge against the spread when taking on the Jazz.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/10/2020||Jazz||Jazz||-6||221.5||-231||187||Regular Season||122-114 DAL|
|2/10/2020||Jazz||Mavericks||-1||216.5||-110||-109||Regular Season||123-119 UTA|
|1/25/2020||Jazz||Jazz||-5.5||226.5||-211||175||Regular Season||112-107 UTA|
|2/23/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-109 UTA|
|11/14/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-68 DAL|
|11/7/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-102 UTA|
|10/28/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-104 UTA|
|3/22/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-112 UTA|
|2/24/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-90 UTA|
|10/30/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-89 UTA|
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah has been good against the spread this season, posting a 12-5 record.
- The Jazz fare well when favored by at least 4 points, posting an 8-4 record against the spread.
- Utah and its opponents have converted the over just 7 times in 17 (41.2%) games this season.
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has a winning record against the spread, going 9-8 ATS (covering 52.9% of the time).
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Mavericks have a record ATS of 1-4.
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 7 of 17 (41.2%).
- The Jazz and their opponents have combined for 225 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 34 of 17 outings (200%) this year.
- Dallas and its opponents have added up to score at least 225 points in 41.2% of their games this year (seven of 17 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 222.5 points per game, 2.5 fewer points than the total of 225 set for this game.
- The Jazz and the Mavericks have seen their opponents average a combined 9.7 fewer points per game than the point total of 225 set in this game.
- The average total the Jazz have had set in matchups this year is 6.7 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Mavericks games this season have averaged a total of 219.5 points, 5.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz scoring 23.4 points per game.
- Utah is led in rebounding by Rudy Gobert’s 13.9 rebounds per game and assisting by Mike Conley’s 5.9 assists per game .
- Mitchell makes 3.4 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Utah’s steals leader is Conley, who averages 1.5 per game. Gobert leads the team averaging 2.8 blocks a game.
- Luka Doncic has shown out this season to lead the Mavericks in points (27.3 per game), rebounds (9.8 per game), and assists (9.9 per game).
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is tops from three-point range for the Mavericks, knocking down 3.1 threes per game.
- Dallas’ Dorian Finney-Smith has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Kristaps Porzingis is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On