Tuesday’s matchup (August 25, 2020) between Donovan Mitchell’s Utah Jazz (44-28, 3-1) and Nikola Jokic’s Denver Nuggets (46-27, 1-3) features the Jazz as 3.5-point favorites. The over/under is 217.5 points for the matchup. Tip-off is scheduled for 6:30 PM ET at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Reunion, Florida. The battle between these two teams is one of four contests slated in the NBA for the day.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|Nuggets (+3.5)||Over (217.5)||Jazz 111 Nuggets 110|
Head to Head
Denver has a 4-3 record in head-to-head games against Utah this season. The Nuggets have an advantage against the spread as well (5-2) when playing the Jazz.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Jazz Betting Information
- More often than not, Utah and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 41 of 76 chances this season.
- Utah has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 36-39-1 record.
- The Jazz have posted a losing record of 20-27 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
Nuggets Betting Information
- In the majority of Denver’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (41 out of 77 games, 53.2%).
- Denver has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 36-37-3 ATS.
- When they are 3.5-point underdogs, the Nuggets have a record ATS of 9-8.
|Games Over 217.5||% of Games Over 217.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
- Mitchell leads the Jazz scoring 24.0 points per game.
- Rudy Gobert paces Utah with 13.5 rebounds per game and Joe Ingles leads the team with 5.2 assists per outing.
- Mitchell is the top three-point shooter for the Jazz, knocking down 2.5 per game.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who collects 2.0 per game. Mitchell leads the team averaging 1.0 steal a contest.
- Jokic has shown out this season to lead the Nuggets in points (19.9 per game), rebounds (9.7 per game), and assists (7.0 per game).
- Denver’s Gary Harris has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Bol Bol is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Jamal Murray leads the Nuggets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NBA News
- 76ers vs Celtics Betting Analysis NBA | First Meeting Between Rivals
- Warriors vs Suns Betting Lines NBA | One Long Winning Streak Ends Tuesday
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 7 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 7 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Hold the Best Record in the League
- Top NBA Week 6 Must Bet Matches This Weekend
- Bulls vs Rockets Betting Lines NBA | Nikola Vucevic Could Return for Chicago
- NBA 2021 Week 6 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Warriors Keep their #1 Spot
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Without Irving are the Betting Favorites
- Top NBA Week 6 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Nets vs Cavalier Odds and Prediction NBA | Kevin Durant Will Play For Brooklyn
- NBA Top Games to Wager On the Weekend: Lakers vs Celtics Rivalry Game
- Mavericks vs Suns Lines Betting NBA | Superstar Luka Doncic Will Not Play
- Warriors vs Nets Lines Betting | Potential NBA Finals Preview
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 5 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- 2021-2022 NBA Championship Odds
- Top NBA Week 5 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Top Games to Wager On: Bucks vs Celtics Open Up Action Packed Weekend
- Bucks vs 76ers Betting Lines NBA | Philly Star Joel Embiid Positive For COVID
- NBA 2021 Week 4 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 4 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Heat vs. Nuggets NBA Betting Analyisis | Michael Porter Jr. In Question For Denver
- Rockets vs Suns NBA Odds and Preview | Phoenix Could be Missing Ayton
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Nets Still Favorites Despite Being 8th in the Standings
- Knicks vs Pacers NBA Betting Lines | Malcolm Brogdon will Return for Indiana
- Top NBA Week 3 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Bulls vs. Celtics Betting NBA | Chicago Has Lost Patrick Williams For Season
- Knicks vs Bulls Bets NBA Betting Preview| Chicago Is East’s Lone Unbeaten
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 2 Odds & Prediction | Can Atlanta Pull Another Upset?
- NBA 2021 Conference Odds Update: Clippers Down 2 Games, Hawks Take the Lead
- Suns vs Clippers Game 3 | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns For Western Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines
- One NBA Conference Semifinal Done, Three Series Left
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 5 | Betting Odds for NBA
- Bucks vs Nets Game 5 | NBA Betting
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting – Conference Semifinals Series Update
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 4 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 4 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Suns vs Nuggets Game 3 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs – Conference Betting Odds Update
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds
- Nets vs Bucks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Predictions – Possible Conference Finals Matches
- Nuggets vs Suns Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 1 | NBA Betting Lines
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- Nuggets vs Suns Game 1 | NBA Betting Odds
- Bucks vs Nets Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Analysis Update
- Bucks vs Nets Game 1 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Mavericks Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Betting Analysis Update
- Suns vs Lakers Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds
- Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Game 6 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Championship Betting Predictions for Possible Matchups
- Hawks vs Knicks, Game 5 | NBA Betting Lines
- Mavericks vs Clippers, Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Lakers vs Suns, Game 5 | NBA Betting Lines
- Celtics vs Nets, Game 5 | NBA Betting