The Western Conference-leading Utah Jazz (27-8) are 6.5-point favorites when they visit the Eastern Conference-leading Philadelphia 76ers (23-12) on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at Wells Fargo Center. The game begins at 7:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Utah and Philadelphia have split the last 10 games they’ve played.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2021||Jazz||Jazz||-8.5||225||-430||330||Regular Season||134-123 UTA|
|12/2/2019||76ers||76ers||-5.5||208.5||-224||183||Regular Season||103-94 PHI|
|11/6/2019||Jazz||Jazz||-2||209.5||-135||112||Regular Season||106-104 UTA|
|12/27/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-97 PHI|
|11/16/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-107 PHI|
|11/20/2017||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-86 PHI|
|11/7/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-97 PHI|
|12/29/2016||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-83 UTA|
|11/7/2016||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-84 UTA|
|12/28/2015||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-91 UTA|
Jazz Betting Information
- Against the spread, Utah has been strong this season, posting a 25-9-1 record.
- The Jazz have posted a winning record of 14-5-1 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or bigger.
- Utah has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 18 of 35 games for a 51.4% rate.
76ers Betting Information
- Philadelphia has a winning record against the spread, going 18-15-2 ATS (covering 51.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the 76ers have not fared well, going 5-8-1 against the spread.
- In most of Philadelphia’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (19 out of 35 games, 54.3%).
- The Jazz scoring leader is Donovan Mitchell, who contributes 24.4 points per game.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 5.8 assists a game and Rudy Gobert paces the team with 13.3 rebounds per contest.
- Mitchell makes 3.3 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Utah’s steals leader is Conley, who averages 1.5 per game. Gobert leads the team averaging 2.8 blocks a contest.
- Joel Embiid is at the top of the 76ers scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 29.8 points per game and 11.3 rebounds per game this season.
- The Philadelphia leader in assists is Ben Simmons with 7.7 assists per game.
- Danny Green makes more threes per game than any other member of the 76ers, averaging 2.3 treys per game.
- Philadelphia’s Simmons has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Embiid is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?