The Washington Wizards (0-3) take a three-game losing streak into a home matchup with the Chicago Bulls (0-3), who have lost three straight as well. The Bulls are underdogs by 5.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET (on NBCS-DC) on Tuesday, December 29, 2020. The matchup has a point total of 234.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Chicago has a 7-3 record against Washington. The Bulls also hold a 3-1 advantage against the spread when facing off with the Wizards.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2020||Wizards||Bulls||-3.5||230.5||-161||135||Regular Season||126-117 CHI|
|2/11/2020||Wizards||Wizards||-3.5||230.5||-166||138||Regular Season||126-114 WAS|
|1/15/2020||Bulls||Bulls||-4.5||230.5||-188||157||Regular Season||115-106 CHI|
|12/18/2019||Wizards||Wizards||-1||229.5||-111||-109||Regular Season||110-109 CHI|
|4/3/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-114 CHI|
|3/20/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-120 CHI|
|2/9/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||134-125 WAS|
|12/28/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-92 CHI|
|4/1/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-94 CHI|
|2/10/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-90 WAS|
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington struggled against the spread, going 35-36-1 last year.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Wizards fared well against the spread, compiling a 3-2 record.
- More often than not, Washington and its foes united to hit the over, cashing in on 40 of 72 chances last season.
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 30-33-2 ATS.
- When they were at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Bulls fared well, going 4-2 against the spread.
- Chicago combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50.8% of matchups last season (33 out of 65 contests).
- The Wizards and their opponents combined to score more than 234 points in 48.6% of their outings last season (35 of 72 opportunities).
- Chicago played in 10 games last season (out of 65 total matchups — 15.4% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 234 points.
- The Wizards and the Bulls combined to average 12.8 less points per game last year than the over/under of 234 set for this matchup.
- The Wizards and the Bulls saw their opponents average a combined five less points per game last season than the over/under of 234 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Wizards games last season was 0.5 fewer points than the over/under of 234 in this matchup.
- The average total for Bulls games last year was 17.2 fewer points than the point total of 234 in this outing.
- Russell Westbrook averaged 7.9 rebounds and racked up 7.0 assists per game last season.
- Bradley Beal averaged 30.5 points per game.
- Davis Bertans had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made 3.7 shots from deep per game.
- Westbrook averaged 1.6 steals per game. Thomas Bryant collected 1.1 blocks a game.
- Zach LaVine contributed 25.5 points per game last season.
- Wendell Carter Jr. grabbed 9.4 rebounds per game and Tomas Satoransky averaged 5.4 assists per game .
- LaVine connected on 3.1 threes per game a season ago.
- LaVine grabbed 1.5 per game. Daniel Gafford averaged 1.3 blocks a game.
More Recent NBA News
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?