A game after he put up 33 points in an 119-117 win over the Clippers, Bradley Beal leads the Washington Wizards (14-20) on the road against the Memphis Grizzlies (16-16) on Wednesday, March 10, 2021. The Wizards are favored by 2.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Washington and Memphis have each won five of their last 10 head-to-head matchups. The Grizzlies have an advantage against the spread (3-0) when playing the Wizards.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/2/2021||Wizards||Wizards||-1||237.5||-115||-106||Regular Season||125-111 MEM|
|2/9/2020||Grizzlies||Wizards||-3||241||-149||125||Regular Season||106-99 MEM|
|12/14/2019||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-1||237||-117||-103||Regular Season||128-111 MEM|
|3/16/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||135-128 WAS|
|10/30/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-95 MEM|
|1/5/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-100 WAS|
|12/13/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||93-87 WAS|
|1/18/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-101 WAS|
|10/30/2016||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-103 MEM|
|12/23/2015||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-91 WAS|
Wizards Betting Information
- Against the spread, Washington has been strong this season, posting an 18-16 record.
- The Wizards have posted a losing record of 1-4 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- Washington and its opponents have hit the total 17 times in 34 contests this season.
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 17-14-1 ATS.
- The Grizzlies have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 5-3 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Memphis has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 43.8% of matchups this year (14 out of 32 contests).
- Russell Westbrook leads the Wizards in assists and rebounds. He racks up 9.8 assists and 9.7 rebounds per game.
- Beal paces Washington with 32.9 points per game.
- Davis Bertans knocks down 2.9 threes per game to lead the Wizards.
- Beal leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Alex Len collects 1.2 blocks an outing to pace Washington.
- Ja Morant holds the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, tallying 19.8 points and 7.7 assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas collects all of the boards and is the Memphis leader in rebounds, grabbing 11.4 per game.
- Grayson Allen leads the Grizzlies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Dillon Brooks is at the top of Memphis’ steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and De’Anthony Melton leads the squad in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On