Russell Westbrook leads the Washington Wizards (4-12) into a matchup with the Portland Trail Blazers (10-9) after putting up 41 points in a 149-146 win over the Nets. The Wizards are 2-point favorites in the game on Tuesday, February 2, 2021, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The matchup’s over/under is set at 240.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Portland has come out on top in six of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Washington. The Trail Blazers have an advantage against the spread as well (2-0) when hitting the court against the Wizards.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-8||243.5||-338||265||Regular Season||125-104 POR|
|1/3/2020||Trail Blazers||Wizards||-7.5||233||-305||245||Regular Season||122-103 POR|
|11/18/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-109 POR|
|10/22/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-124 WAS|
|12/5/2017||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-92 WAS|
|11/25/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-105 POR|
|3/11/2017||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-124 WAS|
|1/16/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-101 WAS|
|3/8/2016||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-109 POR|
|1/18/2016||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-98 POR|
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has covered in just seven of 16 matchups this season.
- The Wizards have posted a losing record of 0-3 against the spread when the spread is -2 or bigger.
- More often than not, Washington and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 10 of 16 chances this season.
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 8-11 ATS.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Trail Blazers have not fared well, going 5-7 against the spread.
- Portland has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 52.6% of matchups this season (10 out of 19 chances).
- In 37.5% of their games this season (six of 16 chances), the Wizards and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 240.5 points.
- Portland has played in six games this season (out of 19 total matchups — 31.6% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 240.5 points.
- The Wizards and the Trail Blazers combine to average 9.2 fewer points per game than the total of 240.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.9 fewer points per game (238.6) than this matchup’s total of 240.5 points.
- The average over/under the Wizards have had set in games this season is 1.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Trail Blazers games this year is 9.1 fewer points than the point total of 240.5 in this outing.
- The Wizards rebounds and assists leader is Westbrook. He pulls down 9.4 rebounds and adds 9.5 assists per game.
- Washington’s scoring leader is Bradley Beal, who racks up 34.9 points per game.
- Davis Bertans is the top three-point shooter for the Wizards, knocking down 2.6 per game.
- Washington’s steals leader is Beal, who collects 1.3 per game. Thomas Bryant leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a game.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Damian Lillard holds the top spot on the Trail Blazers scoring and assist lists, tallying 28.9 points and 7.2 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Enes Kanter is the Portland leader with 10.3 per game.
- CJ McCollum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trail Blazers, cashing in 4.8 treys per game.
- Portland’s Robert Covington has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Derrick Jones Jr. is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Updated NBA Championship Odds: Here Come The Bucks
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 8 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs Lakers | NBA Betting Lines & Preview Game
- Top NBA Week 8 Matches to Wager On From Monday to Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Remain As Favorites While Warriors Keep Closing the Gap