One of the things that every player in any sport dreads is injury, and worse is if the injury requires the player to cut short a good season or end his career altogether. For NBA betting enthusiasts, especially those betting on issues like Fantasy NBA betting, injuries can equally be devastating, affecting various predictions in the NBA betting lines and odds. The NBA is full of examples of players that have been forced to quit the game due to injury. A good example is two-time MVP Steve Nash, who was forced to end his career after his fitness was brought into question, following a long injury layoff. And even in the case of short and long-term injuries that are not career-ending, there is no guarantee that a player will hit top form when he makes a return. The 2014-15 season, like most seasons, was plagued by injuries of various NBA players, some of them even needing surgery. For the following players, we believe that they’ll be able to come back to the game healthy and likely to bounce back in the league with strong performance in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?