If you’re a sports betting enthusiasts that wants to know whether or not LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers (65-31 SU, 47-49 ATS, 39-56 O/U) can pull off the big upset of Steph Curry and the Golden State Warriors once the 2015 NBA Finals gets started on Thursday evening, then you’re in luck! Thanks to this informative betting breakdown on James and the Cavaliers, you’re going to find out just why the two-time league champion and finals MVP winner could lead his Cleveland Cavaliers teammates to the first NBA title in franchise history.
With that said and the start of the finals quickly approaching, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?