The goal for Atlanta will be to get back to a better style of defense after giving up 115 to the Pelicans, which is well above their 3rd ranked 96.5 points against average this season.
- Washington is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
- Washington is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
- Washington is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Washington is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- Washington is 5-20 SU in its last 25 games when playing Atlanta
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington’s last 6 games when playing Atlanta
- Atlanta is 14-4 ATS in its last 18 games
- Atlanta is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- Atlanta is 19-1 SU in its last 20 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 5 games
- Atlanta is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games at home
- Atlanta is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 6 games at home
- Atlanta is 3-6-2 ATS in its last 11 games when playing Washington
These two teams have already met twice this season, and it was the Hawks who came out on top both times. The first meeting came back in December, when a 25-point performance from Jeff Teague was enough to get Atlanta a 106-102 win on the road. The last meeting was a totally different affair, as the Hawks served up some home cooking in roasting the Wizards 120-89. I expect this to fall somewhere in between those two scores, but with still the same outcome, which is a Hawks win.