The Stetson Hatters (3-6) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Bellarmine Knights (3-3) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Knights and their opponents have combined to record more than 136.5 points in 50% of their games this season (three of six opportunities).
- Stetson has played in four games this year (out of nine total matchups — 44.4% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 136.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 134.7 points per game, 1.8 less points than the total of 136.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.2 more points per game (136.7) than this game’s total of 136.5 points.
- The Knights average point total in matchups this year is 137, 0.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Hatters this season is 2.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Bellarmine Betting Information
- Bellarmine has been good against the spread this season, posting a 3-2 record.
- The Knights have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- More often than not, Bellarmine and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 3 of 5 chances this season.
Stetson Betting Information
- Stetson has an even record against the spread, going 3-3 ATS.
- The Hatters and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 2 of 6 (33.3%).
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Knights is Pedro Bradshaw, who averages 13.0 points and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Dylan Penn leads Bellarmine in assists, averaging 3.8 per game while also scoring 12.1 points per contest.
- CJ Fleming provides the bulk of the Knights’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.6 threes per game to lead the team.
- Juston Betz and Baylor Younker lead the Knights on the defensive end, with Betz leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Younker in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- Rob Perry is at the top of the Hatters scoring leaderboard with 14.4 points per game. He also grabs 4.6 rebounds and dishes out 2.8 assists per game.
- Mahamadou Diawara is at the top of the Hatters rebounding leaderboard with 6.4 rebounds per game, and Stephan D. Swenson leads the team in assists with 3.4 per outing.
- Chase Johnston leads the Hatters in three-point shooting with an average of 3.0 made threes per game.
- Christiaan Jones (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Stetson while Diawara (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton