The No. 2 seed Florida State Seminoles (15-5) are favored by 3 points when they play the No. 10 seed Duke Blue Devils (13-11) in the ACC Tournament quarterfinals. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Thursday at Greensboro Coliseum beginning at 6:30 PM ET and airing on ESPN.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 40% of their opportunities this year (eight of 20 chances), the Seminoles and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 154 points.
- Duke and its opponents have combined to score more than 154 points in 25% of their matchups this year (six of 24 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 155.6 points per game, 1.6 more points than the over/under of 154 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 12.7 less points per game (141.3) than this game’s total of 154 points.
- The average total the Seminoles have had set in games this season is 4.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Blue Devils games this season have averaged an over/under of 147.3 points, 6.7 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Seminoles record 8.3 more points per game (79.6) than the Blue Devils allow (71.3).
- Florida State is 11-0 against the spread and 14-2 overall when scoring more than 71.3 points.
- Duke is 1-6 overall and 0-7 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 79.6 points.
- The Blue Devils average six more points per game (76) than the Seminoles allow their opponents to score (70).
- Duke is 7-0 against the spread and 11-7 overall when it scores more than 70 points.
- Florida State’s record is 0-6 against the spread and 1-5 overall when it gives up more than 76 points.
- The Seminoles have scored a total of 191 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.6 per game), and the Blue Devils have out-scored opponents by 113 points on the season (4.7 more per game).
Florida State Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Seminoles have covered 11 times in 19 contests.
- The Seminoles fare well when favored by at least 3 points, posting an 8-6 record against the spread.
- The Seminoles have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 6 times in 19 games this season.
Duke Betting Information
- Duke has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 9-14 ATS.
- When they play as at least 3-point underdogs, the Blue Devils have a record ATS of 7-9.
- In the majority of Duke’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (15 out of 23 games, 65.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2020||Duke||-7.5||148.5||-357||+275||Regular Season||70-65 DUKE|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-78 DUKE|
Florida State Leaders
- The Seminoles scoring leader is M.J. Walker, who averages 13.1 per contest to go with 2.6 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Raiquan Gray leads Florida State in rebounding, averaging 6.9 per game, while Scottie Barnes leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.3 in each contest.
- The Seminoles get the most three-point shooting production out of Walker, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
- Barnes is the Seminoles leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Balsa Koprivica leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- Matthew Hurt sits on top of the Blue Devils leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 18.3 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Duke’s assist leader is Jordan Goldwire with 3.9 per game. He also averages 5.8 points per game and adds 3.0 rebounds per game.
- Hurt’s 2.3 made threes per game lead the Blue Devils.
- Goldwire (2.2 steals per game) and Mark Williams (1.4 blocks per game) pace the Blue Devils in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton