The Monmouth Hawks (5-2) will attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Manhattan Jaspers (4-3) at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021 as 4-point favorites. The Jaspers have won three games in a row. The point total for the matchup is set at 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Monmouth (-4)||Over (138.5)||Monmouth 74 Manhattan 66|
- In 71.4% of their opportunities this season (five of seven chances), the Hawks and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 138.5 points.
- Manhattan and its opponents have added up to score more than 138.5 points in 42.9% of their matchups this season (three of seven chances).
- The two teams average a combined 0.6 more points per game (139.1) than this game’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 136.7 points per game, 1.8 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total for Hawks games this year is 15.1 more points than the total of 138.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Jaspers this year is 16.2 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Monmouth Betting Information
- Monmouth has been good against the spread this season, posting a 4-2-1 record.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Hawks have fared well against the spread, putting together a 3-1 record.
- The Hawks and their opponents have gone over the total in 5 of 7 games (71.4%) this season.
Manhattan Betting Information
- The Jaspers have a 4-3 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their outings.
- In the majority of Manhattan’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 7 games, 42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/1/2020||Monmouth||-5.5||135.5||-245||+199||Regular Season||80-60 MONM|
|1/18/2020||Manhattan||-4||129.5||-190||+155||Regular Season||65-58 MONM|
|3/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-54 MONM|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-49 MONM|
- The Hawks scoring leader is Deion Hammond, who averages 18.3 per contest to go with 3.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Marcus McClary leads the Hawks in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Samuel Chaput leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.1 in each contest.
- George Papas leads the Hawks in three-point shooting with an average of 2.8 made threes per game.
- Myles Ruth is Monmouth’s leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Hammond leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
- Anthony Nelson racks up 14.4 points per game and is the top scorer for the Jaspers.
- Warren Williams puts up a stat line of 7.1 rebounds, 8.6 points and 0.6 assists per game for Manhattan to take the top rebound spot on the team. Samir Stewart has the top spot for assists with 2.8 per game, adding 8.4 points and 2.0 rebounds per contest.
- Stewart leads the Jaspers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Manhattan’s leader in steals is Elijah Buchanan with 2.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Williams with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton