The Abilene Christian Wildcats (13-3) are heavily favored (-20.5) to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Houston Baptist Huskies (2-11) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at Moody Coliseum (Abilene). The game airs on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 143.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Houston Baptist (+20.5)||Over (143.5)||Abilene Christian 80 Houston Baptist 63|
- In 37.5% of their opportunities this year (six of 16 chances), the Wildcats and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- Houston Baptist and its opponents have combined to score at least 143.5 points in 69.2% of their matchups this year (nine of 13 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 3.1 more points per game (146.6) than this matchup’s total of 143.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.5 fewer points per game (141) than this game’s total of 143.5 points.
- The average total the Wildcats have had set in matchups this season is 8.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Huskies games this season is 9.0 more points than the point total of 143.5 for this outing.
Abilene Christian Betting Information
- The Wildcats have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 9-4 record.
- More often than not, Abilene Christian and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 7 of 13 chances this season.
Houston Baptist Betting Information
- Houston Baptist has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 6-3-1 ATS.
- Houston Baptist has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 30% of matchups this season (3 out of 10 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Abilene Christian||-10||162||-565||+400||Regular Season||82-68 ABCHR|
|2/12/2020||Abilene Christian||-15.5||163.5||-1778||+883||Regular Season||81-67 ABCHR|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-68 ABCHR|
Abilene Christian Leaders
- Kolton Kohl leads the Wildcats in scoring, tallying 11.7 points per game to go with 4.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Joe Pleasant is the Wildcats leading rebounder, pulling down 6.1 per game, while Reggie Miller is their best passer, distributing 4.3 assists in each contest.
- Clay Gayman leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting with an average of 1.1 threes per game.
- Miller is the Wildcats leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Kohl leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Houston Baptist Leaders
- The Huskies’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Pedro Castro with 14.0 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Jade Tse notches more assists than any other Houston Baptist player with 2.9 per game. He also averages 3.3 points and grabs 1.3 rebounds per game.
- Za-Ontay Boothman hits 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Huskies.
- The Huskies’ leader in steals is Darius Lee with 1.2 per game, and Castro is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED