The Incarnate Word Cardinals (8-12) are heavy, 21-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Abilene Christian Wildcats (20-4) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Moody Coliseum (Abilene). The game airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is 131.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Abilene Christian (-21)||Over (131.5)||Abilene Christian 79 Incarnate Word 58|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have scored no less than 131.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 14 of 24 opportunities (58.3%) this year.
- Incarnate Word has played in 13 games this year (out of 20 total matchups — 65% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 131.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 13.5 more points per game (145) than this matchup’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 131.4 points per game, 0.1 less than the point total in this game.
- The average point total in Wildcats games this season is 5.9 more points than the over/under of 131.5 in this matchup.
- Cardinals games this year have averaged an over/under of 139 points, 7.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats score 76.6 points per game, six more points than the 70.6 the Cardinals allow.
- Abilene Christian has a 9-0 record against the spread and a 15-2 record overall when putting up more than 70.6 points.
- When Incarnate Word allows more than 76.6 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 0-5 overall.
- The Cardinals score an average of 68.4 points per game, 7.6 more points than the 60.8 the Wildcats allow.
- In games it scores more than 60.8 points, Incarnate Word is 6-0-1 against the spread and 7-8 overall.
- Abilene Christian’s record is 4-2 overall and 2-3 against the spread when it allows more than 68.4 points to its opponents.
- The Wildcats have totaled 381 more points than their opponents this season (15.8 per game on average), while the Cardinals have been out-scored by 46 total points (2.2 per game average differential).
Abilene Christian Betting Information
- Abilene Christian has been good against the spread this season, posting a 14-6 record.
- Abilene Christian has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 12 of 20 games for a 60% rate.
Incarnate Word Betting Information
- Incarnate Word has an 8-7-1 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their outings.
- In the majority of Cardinals games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 16 games, 31.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Abilene Christian||-16||132.5||-2600||+1080||Regular Season||75-67 ABCHR|
|3/7/2020||Abilene Christian||-10.5||133||-679||+454||Regular Season||71-68 ABCHR|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-58 ABCHR|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-52 ABCHR|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-48 ABCHR|
Abilene Christian Leaders
- Kolton Kohl leads the Wildcats in scoring, tallying 12.1 points per game to go with 4.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Joe Pleasant leads the Wildcats in rebounding, averaging 5.7 per game, while Reggie Miller leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.3 in each contest.
- Clay Gayman connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Wildcats, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.1 per outing.
- Miller and Kohl lead the Wildcats on the defensive end, with Miller leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Kohl in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Incarnate Word Leaders
- Keaston Willis sits at the top of the Cardinals scoring leaderboard with 19.1 points per game. He also pulls down 4.4 rebounds and racks up 2.2 assists per game.
- Marcus Larsson puts up a stat line of 7.0 rebounds, 8.6 points and 0.9 assists per game for Incarnate Word to take the top rebound spot on the team. Des Balentine holds the top spot for assists with 3.9 per game, adding 7.7 points and 3.5 rebounds per contest.
- Logan Bracamonte leads the Cardinals in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- Incarnate Word’s leader in steals is Willis with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Larsson with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds