The Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (7-2) will attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they hit the road to take on the Abilene Christian Wildcats (9-3) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at Moody Coliseum (Abilene) as 4-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is 136.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Abilene Christian (-4)||Over (136.5)||Abilene Christian 74 SFA 67|
- In four of 12 games (33.3%) this year, the Wildcats and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 136.5 points.
- SFA and its opponents have combined to score at least 136.5 points in seven of nine games (77.8%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 21.9 more points per game (158.4) than this game’s total of 136.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.4 fewer points per game (129.1) than this game’s total of 136.5 points.
- The Wildcats average point total in matchups this year is 132.1, 4.4 points less than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in ‘Jacks games this year is 18.9 more points than the point total of 136.5 in this outing.
Abilene Christian Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Wildcats have covered seven times in nine contests.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Wildcats have fared well against the spread, putting together a 4-0 record.
- Abilene Christian and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 9 (33.3%) games this season.
SFA Betting Information
- SFA’s record against the spread is 3-3.
- When they play as at least 4-point underdogs, the ‘Jacks have a record ATS of 3-2.
- The ‘Jacks and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 4 of 6 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||SFA||-1.5||142||-126||+103||Regular Season||77-72 SFAUS|
|1/29/2020||SFA||-9||137||-484||+356||Regular Season||71-61 SFAUS|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-58 ABCHR|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-60 SFAUS|
Abilene Christian Leaders
- Kolton Kohl leads the Wildcats in scoring, tallying 10.7 points per game to go with 4.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Joe Pleasant leads Abilene Christian in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Reggie Miller leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.9 in each contest.
- Logan McLaughlin provides the most three-point shooting production for the Wildcats. He knocks down 1.2 threes per game.
- Miller and Kohl lead the Wildcats on the defensive end, with Miller leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Kohl in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Cameron Johnson racks up 18.5 points per game and is the top scorer for the ‘Jacks.
- Gavin Kensmil has a stat line of 6.2 rebounds, 14.4 points and 1.1 assists per game for SFA to take the top rebound spot on the team. David Kachelries holds the top spot for assists with 3.8 per game, adding 10.2 points and 2.3 rebounds per outing.
- Johnson is dependable from deep and leads the ‘Jacks with 1.5 made threes per game.
- Roti Ware (1.9 steals per game) and Calvin Solomon (1.2 blocks per game) lead the ‘Jacks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED