A.J. Walker leads the Air Force Falcons (4-14) into a matchup with the New Mexico Lobos (5-7) after putting up 26 points in a 73-65 loss to New Mexico. The Falcons are 1-point favorites in the game on Wednesday, February 24, 2021, which tips off at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 126.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Air Force (-1)||Over (126.5)||Air Force 67 New Mexico 65|
- In 14 of 18 outings (77.8%) this season, the Falcons and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 126.5 points.
- New Mexico has played in nine games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 75% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 126.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 129.1 points per game, 2.6 more points than the over/under of 126.5 set for this matchup.
- The Falcons and the Lobos have seen their opponents average a combined 12.7 more points per game than the point total of 126.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Falcons have had set in games this year is 6.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Lobos games this season is 9.3 more points than the point total of 126.5 for this outing.
Air Force Betting Information
- The Falcons have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting an 8-10 record.
- The Falcons have posted a losing record of 2-4 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- The Falcons have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 7 times in 18 games this season.
New Mexico Betting Information
- The Lobos have a 4-5 record against the spread, covering in just 44.4% of their outings.
- The Lobos have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- The Lobos and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 3 of 9 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2021||Air Force||-1.5||127||-126||+104||Regular Season||73-65 UNM|
|2/26/2020||Air Force||-3||160||-160||+132||Regular Season||60-58 AIR|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-78 UNM|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-58 UNM|
Air Force Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Falcons is Walker, who scores 15.8 points and distributes 2.7 assists per game.
- Nikc Jackson is Air Force’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 3.4 boards in each contest while scoring 8.5 points per game.
- Walker leads the Falcons in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Walker and Keaton Van Soelen lead Air Force on the defensive end, with Walker leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Van Soelen in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
New Mexico Leaders
- Makuach Maluach averages 15.4 points and 6.2 rebounds per game for the Lobos, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- The Lobos’ top assist machine is Saquan Singleton with a stat line of 3.5 assists, 8.3 points, and 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Keith McGee leads his teammates on the Lobos with 1.4 made threes per game.
- Singleton (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for New Mexico while Valdir Manuel (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview