The Air Force Falcons (4-8) will try to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the San Jose State Spartans (2-6) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Event Center (San Jose St.) as only 3-point favorites. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Jose State (+3)||Under (141.5)||Air Force 71 San Jose State 69|
- The Falcons and their opponents have combined to score more than 141.5 points in 25% of their games this season (three of 12 opportunities).
- San Jose State and its opponents have combined to score more than 141.5 points in 87.5% of their games this season (seven of eight opportunities).
- The Falcons and the Spartans combine to average 15.5 fewer points per game than the total of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 11.0 more points per game (152.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- The Falcons average point total in matchups this season is 132.3, 9.2 points less than the total in this game.
- Spartans games this season have averaged an over/under of 146.2 points, 4.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Air Force Betting Information
- The Falcons have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, putting up a 5-7 record.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Falcons have compiled a 2-2 record ATS.
- The Falcons and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 12 games (58.3%) this season.
San Jose State Betting Information
- The Spartans have a losing record against the spread, going 1-6 ATS (covering only 14.3% of the time).
- In most of Spartans games this year, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 7 games, 14.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2021||Air Force||-5.5||142.5||-244||+195||Regular Season||59-58 SJSU|
|2/15/2020||Air Force||-9.5||153.5||-535||+374||Regular Season||95-86 AIR|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-81 SJSU|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-68 AIR|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 AIR|
Air Force Leaders
- The Falcons leader in points and assists is A.J. Walker, who puts up 14.0 points per game along with 2.3 assists.
- Nikc Jackson is Air Force’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 4.1 boards in each contest while scoring 7.8 points per game.
- Walker makes more threes per game than any other member of the Falcons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
- Walker is the Falcons leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Keaton Van Soelen leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
San Jose State Leaders
- Richard Washington is the top scorer for the Spartans with 20.7 points per game. He also adds 5.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- The San Jose State leaders in rebounding and assists are Seneca Knight with 7.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.3 points and 2.0 assists per game) and Omari Moore with 2.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.2 points and 5.6 rebounds per game).
- Walker paces his teammates on the Spartans with 2.7 made threes per outing.
- Moore leads the Spartans on defense with 1.5 steals and 1.2 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Men’s College Basketball Week 9 Parlay Betting Picks
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak