The Bowling Green Falcons (13-9) visit the Akron Zips (14-5) as 4-point underdogs after Kaden Metheny scored 29 points in the Falcons 82-69 victory over Eastern Michigan. The matchup airs on CBS Sports at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 153 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Zips and their opponents have totaled at least 153 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 19 games (47.4%) this season.
- In 11 of 22 outings (50%) this season, Bowling Green has combined with its opponents to score at least 153 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.9 more points per game (157.9) than this game’s over/under of 153 points.
- The Zips and the Falcons have seen their opponents average a combined seven fewer points per game than the point total of 153 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Zips games this season is 3.2 less points than the total of 153 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Falcons this season is 1.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Akron Betting Information
- The Zips have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 11-6 record.
- The Zips fare well when favored by at least 4 points, posting a 6-4 record against the spread.
- More often than not, Akron and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 10 of 17 chances this season.
Bowling Green Betting Information
- Bowling Green has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 9-11 ATS.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Falcons have not fared well, going 4-5 against the spread.
- Bowling Green has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this season (12 out of 20 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/19/2021||Bowling Green||-5.5||153.5||-239||+191||Regular Season||69-57 AKRON|
|2/25/2020||Akron||-1||150||-116||-106||Regular Season||78-60 BOWLGR|
|2/11/2020||Akron||-7||149||-318||+246||Regular Season||74-59 AKRON|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-67 AKRON|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-69 BOWLGR|
- The leader in points and assists for the Zips is Loren Cristian Jackson, who scores 20.9 points and dishes out 6.5 assists per game.
- Akron’s best rebounder is Enrique Freeman, who averages 8.7 boards per game in addition to his 7.8 PPG average.
- The Zips get the most three-point shooting production out of Bryan Trimble Jr., who knocks down 3.6 threes per game.
- Jackson is Akron’s leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Freeman leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
Bowling Green Leaders
- Justin Turner collects 19.2 points and adds 4.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Falcons’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Bowling Green’s Daeqwon Plowden stats (7.7 rebounds per game, 13.2 points per game, 1.3 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Trey Diggs contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Falcons. He makes 2.2 threes per game.
- Turner (1.5 steals per game) and Plowden (0.9 blocks per game) pace the Falcons in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Men’s College Basketball Week 9 Parlay Betting Picks
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak