The Alabama A&M Bulldogs (4-0) will attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Alcorn State Braves (1-5) on Monday, January 25, 2021 at T.M. Elmore Gymnasium as 4.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 140.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Alabama A&M (-4.5)||Over (140)||Alabama A&M 80 Alcorn State 67|
- In 50% of their opportunities this season (two of four chances), the Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 140 points.
- In five of six games (83.3%) this year, Alcorn State has combined with its opponents to score more than 140 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Braves combine to average one fewer point per game than the total of 140 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 16.8 more points per game (156.8) than this game’s total of 140 points.
- The average over/under the Bulldogs have had set in games this year is nine more points than this outing’s point total.
- Braves games this year have averaged an over/under of 146.8 points, 6.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Alabama A&M Betting Information
- Against the spread, Alabama A&M has been strong this season, posting a 3-1 record.
- The Bulldogs have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- Alabama A&M and its opponents have reached the over 2 times in 4 contests this season.
Alcorn State Betting Information
- Alcorn State has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 4-2 ATS.
- In the majority of Braves games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 6 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-61 ALAAM|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-58 ALCST|
|2/25/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-55 ALCST|
|1/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-62 ALAAM|
Alabama A&M Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Garrett Hicks, who averages 20.3 per contest to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- EJ Williams is Alabama A&M’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.3 per game, while Cameron Tucker is its best passer, distributing 6.5 assists in each contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Hicks, who knocks down 4.0 threes per game.
- Hicks is Alabama A&M’s leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Williams leads them in blocks with 2.0 per contest.
Alcorn State Leaders
- Troymain Crosby is at the top of the Braves scoring leaderboard with 19.1 points per game. He also pulls down 4.3 rebounds and averages 0.3 assists per game.
- The Braves’ leader in rebounds is Tyree Corbett with 6.1 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Kurk Lee with 3.8 per game.
- David Pierce III provides the most three-point shooting production for the Braves. He knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- Alcorn State’s leader in steals is Oddyst Walker (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Anthony Fairley (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview