The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (3-14) are 9.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a six-game losing streak when they visit the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (5-1) on Monday, February 8, 2021 at T.M. Elmore Gymnasium. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 135.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Alabama A&M (-9.5)||Over (135.5)||Alabama A&M 77 UAPB 65|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points in 66.7% of their games this season (four of six opportunities).
- In 13 of 17 games (76.5%) this year, UAPB has combined with its opponents to score more than 135.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 138.7 points per game, 3.2 more points than the over/under of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 15.3 more points per game (150.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- The average total the Bulldogs have had set in matchups this season is 12.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Golden Lions games this year have averaged an over/under of 142 points, 6.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Alabama A&M Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 4-2 record.
- The Bulldogs have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -9.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, Alabama A&M and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 4 of 6 chances this season.
UAPB Betting Information
- UAPB has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 9-7 ATS.
- The Golden Lions have fared well as a 9.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- The Golden Lions and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 9 of 16 (56.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||58-54 ALAAM|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-49 ALAAM|
|2/11/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-60 ARPB|
|1/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||50-49 ARPB|
Alabama A&M Leaders
- The Bulldogs leader in points and rebounds is Jalen Johnson, who scores 17.7 points and grabs 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Cameron Tucker is Alabama A&M’s best passer, dishing out 5.4 assists per game while scoring 6.4 PPG.
- Garrett Hicks leads his teammates on the Bulldogs with 2.7 made threes per contest.
- Hicks is the Bulldogs leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while EJ Williams leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- Shaun Doss records 17.1 points and 6.4 rebounds per game for the Golden Lions, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- UAPB’s assist leader is Joshuwan Johnson with 3.3 per game. He also scores 11.3 points per game and grabs 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Hicks leads his teammates on the Golden Lions with 1.3 made threes per contest.
- UAPB’s leader in steals is Joshuwan Johnson with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Markedric Bell with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds