The NJIT Highlanders (7-11) are 5.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Albany (NY) Great Danes (6-8) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Chase Arena. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The point total is 135.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In six of 14 games (42.9%) this season, the Great Danes and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- NJIT has combined with its opponents to score more than 135.5 points in 10 of 18 opportunities (55.6%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 1.0 fewer point per game (134.5) than this matchup’s total of 135.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 137.7 points per game, 2.2 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Great Danes have had set in matchups this year is 0.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Highlanders games this year is 0.4 more points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
Albany (NY) Betting Information
- The Great Danes have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 9-5 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Great Danes have fared well against the spread, putting together a 1-0 record.
- Albany (NY) and its opponents have reached the total 7 times in 14 contests this season.
NJIT Betting Information
- NJIT has a losing record against the spread, going 6-12 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Highlanders have a record ATS of 0-5.
- NJIT and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 10 of 18 (55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/17/2021||Albany (NY)||-2||138||-134||+112||Regular Season||83-71 ALBANY|
|1/16/2021||Albany (NY)||-2.5||134.5||-148||+120||Regular Season||83-75 ALBANY|
Albany (NY) Leaders
- CJ Kelly leads the Great Danes in scoring, tallying 13.5 points per game to go with 3.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Kellon Taylor leads the Great Danes in rebounding, averaging 6.0 per game, while Jamel Horton leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.6 in each contest.
- Antonio Rizzuto contributes the bulk of the Great Danes’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.6 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Horton is the Great Danes leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Jarvis Doles leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
- Zach Cooks sits at the top of the Highlanders scoring leaderboard with 16.6 points per game. He also collects 5.1 rebounds and racks up 1.5 assists per game.
- Souleymane Diakite is at the top of the Highlanders rebounding leaderboard with 5.2 rebounds per game, and Antwuan Butler leads the squad in assists with 2.1 per contest.
- Dylan O’Hearn leads the Highlanders in three-point shooting with an average of 1.6 made threes per game.
- Cooks (2.3 steals per game) and Diakite (0.9 blocks per game) pace the Highlanders in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED