A game after he scored 22 points in a 70-56 win over Mississippi Valley State, Troymain Crosby leads the Alcorn State Braves (2-7) at home against the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (6-2) on Monday, February 22, 2021. The Braves are favored by 1 point in the matchup, which starts at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Alabama A&M (+1)||Over (135)||Alabama A&M 70 Alcorn State 69|
- The Braves and their opponents have put up more than 135 points in 66.7% of their outings this season (six of nine opportunities).
- In four of eight opportunities (50%) this season, Alabama A&M and its opponents have combined to score more than 135 points.
- The Braves and the Bulldogs combine to average 0.1 more points per game than the over/under of 135 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 147.5 points per game, 12.5 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average total the Braves have had set in games this year is 6.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Bulldogs games this year have averaged a total of 140.8 points, 5.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Alcorn State Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Braves have covered five times in nine contests.
- The Braves fare well when favored by at least 1 points, posting a 2-1 record against the spread.
- Alcorn State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 5 of 9 games for a 55.6% rate.
Alabama A&M Betting Information
- Alabama A&M has an even record against the spread, going 4-4 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have a record ATS of 1-3.
- Alabama A&M has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (4 out of 8 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-61 ALAAM|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-58 ALCST|
|2/25/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-55 ALCST|
|1/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-62 ALAAM|
Alcorn State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Braves this season is Crosby, who averages 19.8 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 0.5 assists per game.
- Tyree Corbett is Alcorn State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.1 per game, while Kurk Lee is its best passer, averaging 3.9 assists in each contest.
- David Pierce III makes more threes per game than any other member of the Braves, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
- Oddyst Walker is Alcorn State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Anthony Fairley leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Alabama A&M Leaders
- Jalen Johnson has the top spot on the Bulldogs leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.0 points and 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Alabama A&M’s assist leader is Cameron Tucker with 4.7 per game. He also averages 7.0 points per game and grabs 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Garrett Hicks’ 2.3 made threes per game lead the Bulldogs.
- Alabama A&M’s leader in steals is Hicks with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is EJ Williams with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds