The Appalachian State Mountaineers (13-11) host the Little Rock Trojans (11-14) in a matchup of Sun Belt teams at Hartsell Arena, tipping off at 8:30 PM ET on Friday, March 5, 2021. The Mountaineers are 2-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 133.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Mountaineers and their opponents have combined to score more than 133.5 points in 50% of their games this season (12 of 24 opportunities).
- In 12 of 25 outings (48%) this year, Little Rock and its opponents have combined to score at least 133.5 points.
- The Mountaineers and the Trojans combine to average 6.3 more points per game than the total of 133.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 132.7 points per game, 0.8 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under the Mountaineers have had set in games this year is 1.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Trojans this year is 4.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Mountaineers average 70.8 points per contest, only 2.2 more points than the 68.6 the Trojans surrender to opponents.
- Appalachian State has an 8-0 record against the spread and an 11-2 record overall when putting up more than 68.6 points.
- Little Rock has recorded a 2-7 record against the spread and a 3-6 record overall in games when it allows more than 70.8 points.
- The Trojans’ 69 points per game are only 4.9 more points than the 64.1 the Mountaineers allow to opponents.
- Little Rock has gone 11-6 overall and 7-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 64.1 points.
- Appalachian State’s record is 5-5 against the spread and 4-6 overall when it gives up more than 69 points.
- The Mountaineers have put up a total of 160 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.7 per game), and the Trojans have out-scored opponents by just 11 points on the season (0.4 more per game).
Appalachian State Betting Information
- The Mountaineers have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 10-9-1 record.
- The Mountaineers have posted a losing record of 3-5 against the spread when the spread is -2 or higher.
- Appalachian State and its opponents have converted the over just 9 times in 20 (45%) games this season.
Little Rock Betting Information
- The Trojans have a 7-17 record against the spread, covering in just 29.2% of their contests.
- The Trojans have not fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 2-10 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- In most of Little Rock’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 24 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-86 ARLR|
|1/18/2020||Appalachian State||-1||134.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-57 ARLR|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-73 APPLST|
Appalachian State Leaders
- The Mountaineers scoring leader is Adrian Delph, who averages 12.3 per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- James Lewis is the Mountaineers leading rebounder, pulling down 5.5 per game, while Michael Almonacy is their best passer, averaging 2.7 assists in each contest.
- Delph leads the Mountaineers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Donovan Gregory and Lewis lead Appalachian State on the defensive end, with Gregory leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Lewis in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Little Rock Leaders
- Nikola Maric is the top scorer for the Trojans with 14.4 points per game. He also adds 5.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Little Rock’s leader in rebounds is Ruot Monyyong with 11.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Markquis Nowell with 6.0 per game.
- Nowell is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Trojans, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- The Trojans’ leader in steals is Nowell with 2.3 per game, and Monyyong is their leader in blocks with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview