A game after he exploded for 28 points in a 70-65 loss to Coastal Carolina, Kam Woods leads the Troy Trojans (5-8) at home against the Appalachian State Mountaineers (10-4) on Friday, January 29, 2021. The Trojans are underdogs by 3.5 points in the matchup, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Appalachian State (-3.5)||Over (132.5)||Appalachian State 70 Troy 65|
- In nine of 14 opportunities (64.3%) this season, the Mountaineers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- Troy has played in three games this season (out of 13 total matchups — 23.1% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 132.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.2 more points per game (136.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 128.4 points per game, 4.1 less than the point total for this game.
- The average over/under the Mountaineers have had set in matchups this season is 3.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Trojans games this season is 3.1 less points than the point total of 132.5 in this outing.
Appalachian State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Mountaineers have covered seven times in 10 contests.
- The Mountaineers have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- The Mountaineers have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (5 of 10 contests).
Troy Betting Information
- The Trojans have a 6-4 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their contests.
- In most of Troy’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 10 games, 20%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Appalachian State||-9.5||136||-536||+386||Regular Season||68-59 APPLST|
|12/21/2019||Appalachian State||-4.5||135.5||-205||+165||Regular Season||70-65 APPLST|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-64 APPLST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-85 TROY|
Appalachian State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Mountaineers this season is Adrian Delph, who averages 12.8 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
- James Lewis leads the Mountaineers in rebounding, averaging 5.0 per game, while Michael Almonacy leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.8 in each contest.
- Delph’s 2.3 made threes per game lead the Mountaineers.
- The Appalachian State steals leader is Justin Forrest, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Lewis, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
- Woods is the top scorer for the Trojans with 12.4 points per game. He also tacks on 3.0 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Zay Williams is at the top of the Trojans rebounding leaderboard with 8.3 rebounds per game, and Duke Miles leads the squad in assists with 2.0 per contest.
- Woods makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trojans, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.6 per game.
- The Trojans’ leader in steals is Miles with 1.2 per game, and Williams is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED