Remy Martin leads the Arizona State Sun Devils (6-9) into a matchup with the Oregon State Beavers (10-9) after scoring 30 points in a 75-64 loss to Oregon. The Sun Devils are 5-point favorites in the game on Sunday, February 14, 2021, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 141 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arizona State (-5)||Over (141)||Arizona State 75 Oregon State 70|
- In 10 of 15 opportunities (66.7%) this season, the Sun Devils and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 141 points.
- Oregon State has played in seven games this season (out of 19 total matchups — 36.8% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 141 points.
- These two teams average a combined 145.5 points per game, 4.5 more points than the over/under of 141 set for this matchup.
- The Sun Devils and the Beavers have seen their opponents average a combined 4.7 more points per game than the over/under of 141 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Sun Devils have had set in games this season is 10.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Beavers games this year have averaged an over/under of 139.6 points, 1.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.8 points per game the Sun Devils average are 5.9 more points than the Beavers allow (68.9).
- Arizona State has a 1-0-1 record against the spread and a 6-4 record overall when scoring more than 68.9 points.
- When Oregon State gives up more than 74.8 points, it is 1-6 against the spread and 1-6 overall.
- The Beavers’ 70.7 points per game are 6.1 fewer points than the 76.8 the Sun Devils give up to opponents.
- Oregon State has gone 3-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 76.8 points.
- Arizona State is 1-10-1 against the spread and 3-9 overall when it allows more than 70.7 points.
- The Sun Devils have a -30-point scoring differential on the season (-2 per game). The Beavers have out-scored opponents by 34 points on the season (1.8 more per game).
Arizona State Betting Information
- The Sun Devils have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 1-12-1 record.
- The Sun Devils have posted a losing record of 0-6 against the spread when the spread is -5 or higher.
- Arizona State and its opponents have hit the total 7 times in 14 contests this season.
Oregon State Betting Information
- The Beavers have a winning record against the spread, going 9-8-1 ATS (covering 50% of the time).
- When they play as at least 5-point underdogs, the Beavers have a record ATS of 2-3.
- Oregon State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 10 of 18 (55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Arizona State||-6||148.5||-265||+210||Regular Season||80-79 ORSTU|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-73 ASU|
|1/9/2020||Oregon State||-5.5||144||-246||+195||Regular Season||82-76 ASU|
Arizona State Leaders
- Martin leads the Sun Devils in points and assists per game, scoring 18.9 points and distributing 4.0 assists.
- Marcus Bagley is Arizona State’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.1 boards in each contest while scoring 11.8 points per game.
- The Sun Devils get the most three-point shooting production out of Bagley, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Josh Christopher is Arizona State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Jalen Graham leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
Oregon State Leaders
- Ethan Thompson’s points (15.6 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Beavers’ leaderboards.
- Abdul Alatishe is at the top of the Oregon State rebounding leaderboard with 8.1 rebounds per game. He also notches 8.7 points and adds 1.3 assists per game.
- Jarod Lucas’ 2.3 made threes per game lead the Beavers.
- Alatishe’s stat line of 1.2 steals and 1.7 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Men’s College Basketball Week 9 Parlay Betting Picks
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak