Remy Martin leads the Arizona State Sun Devils (7-11) into a matchup against the Washington Huskies (5-17) after putting up 25 points in an 80-79 loss to UCLA. The Huskies are 8-point underdogs in the matchup on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on PACN. The over/under is 153 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arizona State (-8)||Under (153)||Arizona State 78 Washington 69|
- In 50% of their opportunities this season (nine of 18 chances), the Sun Devils and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 153 points.
- Washington and its opponents have added up to score more than 153 points in 40.9% of their matchups this year (nine of 22 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 12.1 less points per game (140.9) than this game’s total of 153 points.
- The Sun Devils and the Huskies have seen their opponents average a combined 0.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 153 set in this game.
- The average point total for Sun Devils games this year is 0.7 fewer points than the over/under of 153 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Huskies this season is 11.4 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Sun Devils average just 0.7 fewer points per game (74.8) than the Huskies allow (75.5).
- Arizona State has a 3-3 record overall and a 2-0-1 record against the spread when scoring more than 75.5 points.
- In games Washington gives up more than 74.8 points, it is 4-10 against the spread and 2-12 overall.
- The Huskies average 11.3 fewer points per game (66.1) than the Sun Devils allow their opponents to score (77.4).
- Washington is 2-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 77.4 points.
- Arizona State is 2-14-1 against the spread and 6-11 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 66.1 points.
- The Sun Devils have a negative point differential on the season (-47 total points, -2.6 per game), as do the Huskies (-208 total points, -9.4 per game).
Arizona State Betting Information
- The Sun Devils have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 2-14-1 record.
- The Sun Devils have struggled to cover, going just 0-3 ATS when favored by at least 8 points.
- Arizona State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 10 of 17 games for a 58.8% rate.
Washington Betting Information
- Washington has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 9-13 ATS.
- When they are at least 8-point underdogs, the Huskies have not fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- Washington has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (11 out of 22 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Arizona State||-5.5||144.5||-246||+195||Regular Season||90-83 WASH|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-83 ASU|
Arizona State Leaders
- The Sun Devils leader in points and assists is Martin, who scores 20.3 points per game to go with 3.9 assists.
- Marcus Bagley leads the Sun Devils in rebounding, pulling down 6.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 11.8 points a contest.
- The Sun Devils get the most three-point shooting production out of Bagley, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Josh Christopher is the Sun Devils leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Jalen Graham leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- Quade Green’s points (14.9 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Huskies’ leaderboards.
- Nate Roberts’ stat line of 5.7 rebounds, 5.2 points and 0.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Washington rebounding leaderboard.
- Green hits 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Huskies.
- Erik Stevenson (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Washington while Hameir Wright (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED