A game after he put up 31 points in an 80-72 win over Washington, Remy Martin leads the Arizona State Sun Devils (9-11) at home against the Washington State Cougars (14-11) on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The Sun Devils are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which airs at 9:00 PM ET on PACN. The matchup has an over/under set at 145 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arizona State (-3.5)||Under (145)||Arizona State 74 Washington State 70|
- In 14 of 20 outings (70%) this year, the Sun Devils and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 145 points.
- In seven of 25 games (28%) this year, Washington State and its opponents have combined to score at least 145 points.
- These two teams average a combined 145 points per game, which equals the total set for this game.
- The Sun Devils and the Cougars have seen their opponents average a combined 1.3 fewer points per game than the point total of 145 set for this game.
- The Sun Devils average point total in matchups this year is 152.7, 7.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Cougars this year is nine points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 76.2 points per game the Sun Devils record are nine more points than the Cougars give up (67.2).
- Arizona State is 3-0-1 against the spread and 9-7 overall when scoring more than 67.2 points.
- When Washington State gives up more than 76.2 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Cougars score an average of 68.8 points per game, 7.7 fewer points than the 76.5 the Sun Devils give up to opponents.
- Washington State is 8-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 76.5 points.
- Arizona State’s record is 2-14-1 against the spread and 6-11 overall when it allows more than 68.8 points.
- The Sun Devils have been out-scored by six points this season (0.3 points per game on average), while the Cougars have put up 40 more points than their opponents on the year (1.6 per game).
Arizona State Betting Information
- The Sun Devils have struggled a bit against the spread this season, putting up a 3-15-1 record.
- The Sun Devils have struggled to cover, going just 2-8 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- In 11 of 19 (57.9%) contests this season, Arizona State and its opponents have hit the total.
Washington State Betting Information
- Washington State has an even record against the spread, going 12-12-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Cougars have a record ATS of 2-6.
- In the majority of Cougars games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 25 games, 52%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Arizona State||-9.5||146.5||-542||+386||Regular Season||83-74 ASU|
|1/29/2020||Arizona State||-1.5||146.5||-128||+104||Regular Season||67-65 WSU|
Arizona State Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Sun Devils is Martin, who scores 21.2 points and dishes out 3.9 assists per game.
- Arizona State’s best rebounder is Marcus Bagley, who averages 6.1 boards per game in addition to his 11.8 PPG average.
- Bagley provides the bulk of the Sun Devils’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.3 threes per game to lead the team.
- Josh Christopher is the Sun Devils leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Jalen Graham leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
Washington State Leaders
- Isaac Bonton averages 17.7 points and adds 4.0 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Cougars’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Efe Abogidi is at the top of the Washington State rebounding leaderboard with 7.5 rebounds per game. He also scores 9.1 points and adds 0.4 assists per game.
- Noah Williams averages 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cougars.
- Bonton (2.0 steals per game) is the steal leader for Washington State while Abogidi (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds