The Arizona Wildcats (14-6) are at home in Pac-12 action against the Oregon Ducks (11-4) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are 2-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total in the matchup is set at 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arizona (-2)||Under (145.5)||Arizona 74 Oregon 71|
- In 50% of their opportunities this season (10 of 20 chances), the Wildcats and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- In seven of 15 games (46.7%) this season, Oregon has combined with its opponents to score more than 145.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 8.1 more points per game (153.6) than this matchup’s total of 145.5 points.
- The Wildcats and the Ducks have seen their opponents average a combined 9.8 fewer points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the Wildcats have had set in matchups this season is 0.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Ducks games this year is 1.8 fewer points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats put up 9.9 more points per game (77.3) than the Ducks allow (67.4).
- Arizona has a 14-4 record overall and an 8-0-1 record against the spread when putting up more than 67.4 points.
- Oregon has recorded a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when allowing more than 77.3 points.
- The Ducks put up an average of 76.3 points per game, eight more points than the 68.3 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.3 points, Oregon is 6-0 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- Arizona has an ATS record of 1-4-1 and a 2-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 76.3 points.
- The Wildcats have scored a total of 179 more points than their opponents this year (an average of nine per game), and the Ducks have out-scored opponents by 133 points on the season (8.9 more per game).
Arizona Betting Information
- The Wildcats have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, putting up an 8-11-1 record.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Wildcats have struggled to a 7-10-1 record ATS this season.
- Arizona has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 11 of 20 games for a 55% rate.
Oregon Betting Information
- The Ducks have a 6-8 record against the spread, covering in just 42.9% of their games.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Ducks have gone 6-6 against the spread.
- Oregon has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 64.3% of matchups this year (9 out of 14 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-72 OREGON|
|1/9/2020||Oregon||-3||141.5||-159||+131||Regular Season||74-73 OREGON|
- The Wildcats leader in points and assists is James Akinjo, who scores 14.6 points per game along with 5.5 assists.
- Azuolas Tubelis is the Wildcats best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.3 boards in each contest while scoring 11.3 points per game.
- Jemarl Baker Jr. makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.0 per outing.
- Akinjo is Arizona’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Christian Koloko leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
- Chris Duarte is the top scorer for the Ducks with 17.8 points per game. He also tacks on 4.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his stats.
- LJ Figueroa is atop the Ducks rebounding leaderboard with 6.8 rebounds per game, and Amauri Hardy paces the team in assists with 3.5 per outing.
- Baker paces his teammates on the Ducks with 2.8 made threes per outing.
- Duarte’s steals (2.4 steals per game) and blocks (0.9 blocks per game) lead Oregon on defense.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds