The Arizona Wildcats (16-8) are at home in Pac-12 play against the Washington Huskies (5-19) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are double-digit favorites by 13.5 points in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arizona (-13.5)||Under (145.5)||Arizona 79 Washington 64|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined for 145.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 11 of 24 outings (45.8%) this season.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to score more than 145.5 points in 45.8% of their matchups this season (11 of 24 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 3.6 less points per game (141.9) than this game’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.0 less point per game (144.5) than this matchup’s total of 145.5 points.
- The average point total in Wildcats games this season is 1.9 less points than the over/under of 145.5 in this matchup.
- Huskies games this season have averaged an over/under of 142.9 points, 2.6 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats put up just 0.9 fewer points per game (75.7) than the Huskies allow (76.6).
- When Arizona totals more than 76.6 points, it is 9-1 overall and 8-0-1 against the spread.
- Washington is 2-14 overall and 5-11 against the spread in games when it allows more than 75.7 points.
- The Huskies put up an average of 66.2 points per game, just 1.7 fewer points than the 67.9 the Wildcats give up.
- Washington has put together a 7-0 ATS record and a 3-9 overall record in games it scores more than 67.9 points.
- Arizona’s record is 4-8-1 against the spread and 6-7 overall when it gives up more than 66.2 points.
- The Wildcats have out-scored their opponents by a total of 188 points this season (7.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Huskies have out-scored them by 249 more points on the year (10.4 per game).
Arizona Betting Information
- The Wildcats have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 10-13-1 record.
- When favored by at least 13.5 points, the Wildcats have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- Arizona and its foes have combined to cover the total in 12 of 24 games this year (50%).
Washington Betting Information
- Washington has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 10-14 ATS.
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 12 of 24.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2020||Arizona||-9||137.5||-432||+320||Regular Season||80-53 ARZ|
|3/11/2020||Arizona||-6||138.5||-263||+206||Conference Tournament||77-70 ARZ|
|3/7/2020||Arizona||-10.5||139.5||-664||+451||Regular Season||69-63 WASH|
|1/30/2020||Arizona||-3||132.5||-146||+119||Regular Season||75-72 ARZ|
- James Akinjo leads the Wildcats in points and assists per game, scoring 15.0 points and distributing 5.3 assists.
- Azuolas Tubelis is the Wildcats best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.9 boards in each contest while scoring 12.0 points per game.
- Jemarl Baker Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.0 per contest.
- The Arizona steals leader is Akinjo, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Christian Koloko, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
- The Huskies’ Quade Green averages enough points (14.7 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Nate Roberts is at the top of the Washington rebounding leaderboard with 5.9 rebounds per game. He also scores 5.2 points and adds 0.5 assists per game.
- Erik Stevenson paces his teammates on the Huskies with 1.5 made threes per contest.
- Erik Stevenson (1.1 steals per game) and Hameir Wright (1.1 blocks per game) pace the Huskies in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED