The Washington State Cougars (14-10) visit the Arizona Wildcats (15-8) as 8.5-point underdogs after Noah Williams racked up 40 points in the Cougars 85-76 victory over Stanford. The game airs on FS1 at 11:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Washington State (+8.5)||Over (138)||Arizona 74 Washington State 66|
- In 52.2% of their opportunities this season (12 of 23 chances), the Wildcats and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 138 points.
- Washington State and its opponents have added up to score at least 138 points in 41.7% of their matchups this year (10 of 24 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 145.5 points per game, 7.5 more points than the over/under of 138 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.4 less points per game (135.6) than this game’s over/under of 138 points.
- The average over/under the Wildcats have had set in games this year is 6.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Cougars games this season is 1.4 fewer points than the point total of 138 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats record 76 points per game, 8.9 more points than the 67.1 the Cougars allow.
- Arizona has a 9-0-1 record against the spread and a 15-4 record overall when scoring more than 67.1 points.
- Washington State is 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread in games when it allows more than 76 points.
- The Cougars score only one more point per game (69.5) than the Wildcats allow their opponents to score (68.5).
- When it scores more than 68.5 points, Washington State is 10-0 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- Arizona is 3-7-1 against the spread and 4-7 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 69.5 points.
- The Wildcats have out-scored their opponents by a total of 172 points this season (7.5 points per game on average), and the Cougars have put up 56 more points than their opponents on the year (2.4 per game).
Arizona Betting Information
- The Wildcats have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, putting up a 9-13-1 record.
- When favored by at least 8.5 points, the Wildcats have struggled to a 4-7 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Arizona and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 12 of 23 chances this season.
Washington State Betting Information
- The Cougars have a winning record against the spread, going 12-11-1 ATS (covering 50% of the time).
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Cougars have not fared well, going 1-4 against the spread.
- In the majority of Cougars games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 24 games, 54.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Arizona||-8.5||136.5||-433||+330||Regular Season||86-82 ARZ|
|3/5/2020||Arizona||-15||140.5||-1792||+922||Regular Season||83-62 ARZ|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-49 ARZ|
- The Wildcats leader in points and assists is James Akinjo, who puts up 14.8 points per game along with 5.3 assists.
- Azuolas Tubelis leads Arizona in rebounding, pulling down 6.8 boards per game while also scoring 12.2 points a contest.
- Jemarl Baker Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.0 per contest.
- Akinjo and Christian Koloko lead Arizona on the defensive end, with Akinjo leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Koloko in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Washington State Leaders
- Isaac Bonton’s points (18.4 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Cougars’ leaderboards.
- Washington State’s Efe Abogidi stats (7.5 rebounds per game, 9.2 points per game, 0.4 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Williams is the top shooter from distance for the Cougars, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Bonton (2.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Washington State while Abogidi (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds