SEC foes meet when the Arkansas Razorbacks (10-4) host the Auburn Tigers (8-6) at Bud Walton Arena, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 20, 2021. The Tigers are 5.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is 156 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arkansas (-5.5)||Under (156)||Arkansas 80 Auburn 73|
- In seven of 14 outings (50%) this year, the Razorbacks and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 156 points.
- Auburn and its opponents have added up to score more than 156 points in 42.9% of their matchups this year (six of 14 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 161.6 points per game, 5.6 more points than the over/under of 156 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 12.5 less points per game (143.5) than this matchup’s total of 156 points.
- The Razorbacks average point total in outings this season is 155.9, 0.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Tigers this season is 6.8 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 85.2 points per game the Razorbacks record are 12.3 more points than the Tigers allow (72.9).
- When Arkansas totals more than 72.9 points, it is 8-2 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
- In games when Auburn gives up more than 85.2 points, it is 0-3-1 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Tigers put up an average of 76.4 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 70.6 the Razorbacks allow to opponents.
- Auburn has put together a 4-0-1 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 70.6 points.
- Arkansas has an ATS record of 2-3 and a 1-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 76.4 points.
- The Razorbacks have totaled 204 more points than their opponents this season (14.6 per game on average), and the Tigers have scored 49 more points than their opponents (3.5 per game).
Arkansas Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Razorbacks have covered eight times in 13 contests.
- The Razorbacks fare well when favored by at least 5.5 points, posting a 6-3 record against the spread.
- The Razorbacks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 13 games this season.
Auburn Betting Information
- The Tigers have a losing record against the spread, going 5-6-2 ATS (covering just 38.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 2-2-1.
- Auburn and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 4 of 13 (30.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/30/2020||Arkansas||-3.5||148||-171||+141||Regular Season||97-85 ARK|
|2/4/2020||Arkansas||-1.5||146.5||-124||+102||Regular Season||79-76 AUBURN|
- Moses Moody leads the Razorbacks in scoring, tallying 17.6 points per game to go with 5.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Justin Smith is Arkansas’ leading rebounder, pulling down 6.5 per game, while Jalen Tate is its best passer, distributing 4.4 assists in each contest.
- JD Notae leads the Razorbacks in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- Desi Sills is Arkansas’ leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Connor Vanover leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
- Justin Powell leads the Tigers in rebounds and assists with 6.1 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game.
- Allen Flanigan puts up 14.3 points per game and is at the top of the Tigers scoring leaderboard.
- Jamal Johnson provides the bulk of the Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.1 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Jaylin Williams leads the Tigers on defense with 1.1 steals and 1.4 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds