The No. 20 Arkansas Razorbacks (18-5) are favored (-4.5) to continue a five-game win streak when they host the LSU Tigers (14-7) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Bud Walton Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN2. The point total is set at 161.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arkansas (-4.5)||Under (161.5)||Arkansas 81 LSU 74|
- The Razorbacks and their opponents have recorded more than 161.5 points in 34.8% of their games this year (eight of 23 opportunities).
- LSU has combined with its opponents to score more than 161.5 points in 11 of 21 outings (52.4%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 3.8 more points per game (165.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 161.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 16.3 fewer points per game (145.2) than this matchup’s total of 161.5 points.
- The average point total in Razorbacks games this season is 9.2 less points than the over/under of 161.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Tigers this season is 3.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 82.4 points per game the Razorbacks score are 7.2 more points than the Tigers allow (75.2).
- When Arkansas scores more than 75.2 points, it is 12-2 overall and 10-0 against the spread.
- When LSU gives up more than 82.4 points, it is 0-5 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- The Tigers’ 82.9 points per game are 12.9 more points than the 70 the Razorbacks give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70 points, LSU is 9-0 against the spread and 14-5 overall.
- Arkansas has an ATS record of 1-2 and a 1-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 82.9 points.
- The Razorbacks have totaled 286 more points than their opponents this season (12.4 per game on average), and the Tigers have scored 161 more points than their opponents (7.7 per game).
Arkansas Betting Information
- Arkansas has been good against the spread this season, posting a 15-7 record.
- The Razorbacks have posted a winning record of 10-4 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- Arkansas has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 13 of 22 games for a 59.1% rate.
LSU Betting Information
- The Tigers have a 9-12 record against the spread, covering in just 42.9% of their games.
- When they play as at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 5-6.
- LSU has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this year (14 out of 21 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/13/2021||LSU||-1.5||161||-125||+103||Regular Season||92-76 LSU|
|3/4/2020||Arkansas||-3.5||155||-175||+142||Regular Season||99-90 ARK|
|1/8/2020||LSU||-6||146.5||-268||+210||Regular Season||79-77 LSU|
- The Razorbacks scoring leader is Moses Moody, who averages 16.5 per contest to go with 5.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Arkansas’ leading rebounder is Justin Smith averaging 6.7 boards per game and its best passer is Jalen Tate and his 4.3 assists per game.
- Moody’s 1.8 threes per game leads the Razorbacks.
- The Arkansas steals leader is Tate, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Connor Vanover, who compiles 2.0 rejections per contest.
- Cameron Thomas is the top scorer for the Tigers with 22.7 points per game. He also adds 3.0 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his stats.
- The Tigers’ leader in rebounds is Darius Days with 7.6 per contest, and their leader in assists is Ja’vonte Smart with 4.2 per game.
- Smart contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Tigers. He knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
- Days (1.4 steals per game) and Josh LeBlanc (0.9 blocks per game) lead the Tigers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends