The No. 2 seed Arkansas Razorbacks (21-5) are 3-point favorites in the SEC Tournament quarterfinals over the No. 7 seed Missouri Tigers (16-8) on Friday at Bridgestone Arena. The matchup tips off at 7:00 PM ET and airs on SECN, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 18 of 26 outings (69.2%) this season, the Razorbacks and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 148 points.
- Missouri and its opponents have added up to score more than 148 points in 45.8% of their matchups this year (11 of 24 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 9.3 more points per game (157.3) than this game’s total of 148 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.3 less points per game (142.7) than this game’s total of 148 points.
- The Razorbacks average point total in matchups this year is 154, six points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Tigers games this season is two less points than the point total of 148 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Razorbacks score 11.3 more points per game (83.3) than the Tigers give up (72).
- When Arkansas totals more than 72 points, it is 15-0 against the spread and 19-3 overall.
- Missouri has a 0-4 record against the spread and a 1-3 record overall in games when it gives up more than 83.3 points.
- The Tigers put up an average of 74 points per game, just 3.3 more points than the 70.7 the Razorbacks allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.7 points, Missouri is 10-0 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- Arkansas has a 7-5 record overall and an ATS record of 6-6 in games when its opponents put up more than 74 points.
- The Razorbacks have totaled 329 more points than their opponents this season (12.6 per game on average), and the Tigers have scored 49 more points than their opponents (two per game).
Arkansas Betting Information
- Against the spread, Arkansas has been strong this season, posting a 17-8 record.
- The Razorbacks fare well when favored by at least 3 points, posting a 13-5 record against the spread.
- In 15 of 25 (60%) contests this season, Arkansas and its opponents have hit the total.
Missouri Betting Information
- Missouri’s record against the spread is 12-12.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 7-7.
- In most of Tigers games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (14 out of 24 games, 58.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2021||Missouri||-2.5||150.5||-143||+119||Regular Season||86-81 ARK|
|1/2/2021||Arkansas||-6.5||148.5||-284||+231||Regular Season||81-68 MIZZ|
|2/22/2020||Arkansas||-6.5||136||-299||+233||Regular Season||78-68 ARK|
|2/8/2020||Arkansas||-2.5||131||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-79 MIZZ|
- The Razorbacks scoring leader is Moses Moody, who averages 17.5 per contest to go with 5.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Justin Smith leads Arkansas in rebounding, averaging 6.8 per game, while Jalen Tate leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- The Razorbacks get the most three-point shooting production out of Moody, who knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- The Arkansas steals leader is JD Notae, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Connor Vanover, who compiles 1.9 rejections per contest.
- The Tigers’ Dru Smith puts up enough points (14.2 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Jeremiah Tilmon grabs 7.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.4 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Missouri rebounding leaderboard.
- Xavier Pinson provides the most three-point shooting production for the Tigers. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- The Tigers’ leader in steals is Dru Smith with 2.0 per game, and Tilmon is their leader in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED