The Vanderbilt Commodores (4-6) are expected to continue a four-game losing streak when they host the Arkansas Razorbacks (11-4) as 7.5-point underdogs at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Memorial Gymnasium (Vandy). The matchup airs on SECN. The over/under is set at 153 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arkansas (-7.5)||Under (153)||Arkansas 79 Vanderbilt 71|
- The Razorbacks and their opponents have scored more than 153 points in 53.3% of their games this year (eight of 15 opportunities).
- Vanderbilt has combined with its opponents to score more than 153 points in two of 10 outings (20%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 157.2 points per game, 4.2 more points than the over/under of 153 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 142.5 points per game, 10.5 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Razorbacks games this year is 2.3 more points than the total of 153 in this matchup.
- The average total for Commodores games this season is 8.6 less points than the point total of 153 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Razorbacks score 84.5 points per game, 12.8 more points than the 71.7 the Commodores give up.
- Arkansas has a 10-2 record overall and a 7-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 71.7 points.
- Vanderbilt is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when giving up more than 84.5 points.
- The Commodores put up only 1.9 more points per game (72.7) than the Razorbacks allow their opponents to score (70.8).
- When it scores more than 70.8 points, Vanderbilt is 4-0-1 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- Arkansas has a 4-4 record overall and an ATS record of 3-5 in games when its opponents score more than 72.7 points.
- The Razorbacks have scored a total of 206 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13.7 per game), and the Commodores have out-scored opponents by just 10 points on the season (one more per game).
Arkansas Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Razorbacks have covered eight times in 14 contests.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Razorbacks have fared well against the spread, putting up a 6-2 record.
- Arkansas has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 9 of 14 games for a 64.3% rate.
Vanderbilt Betting Information
- The Commodores have a 4-5-1 record against the spread, covering in just 40% of their matchups.
- The Commodores have fared well as an 7.5-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Vanderbilt has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this year (6 out of 10 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Arkansas||-9.5||147.5||-491||+360||Conference Tournament||86-73 ARK|
|1/15/2020||Arkansas||-14||142||-1425||+791||Regular Season||75-55 ARK|
- The Razorbacks scoring leader is Moses Moody, who averages 16.7 per contest to go with 5.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Justin Smith leads Arkansas in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Jalen Tate leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.5 in each contest.
- JD Notae’s 1.9 made threes per game lead the Razorbacks.
- Desi Sills is Arkansas’ leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Connor Vanover leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- The Commodores’ Scotty Pippen Jr. averages enough points (21.2 per game) and assists (5.3 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- The Commodores’ top rebounder is Dylan Disu — he pulls down 8.4 per game while scoring 13.3 points per game.
- Myles Stute is consistent from deep and leads the Commodores with 2.2 made threes per game.
- Pippen (1.5 steals per game) and Disu (1.0 block per game) lead the Commodores in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED