The American Eagles (4-5) visit the Army Black Knights (11-8) as 3.5-point underdogs after Jamir Harris scored 24 points in the Eagles 81-68 victory over Bucknell. The game airs on ESPN+ at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 6, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 13 of 19 games (68.4%) this season, the Black Knights and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 133.5 points.
- American has combined with its opponents to score more than 133.5 points in five of nine opportunities (55.6%) this season.
- The Black Knights and the Eagles combine to average 7.4 more points per game than the total of 133.5 set for this matchup.
- The Black Knights and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 7.8 more points per game than the over/under of 133.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Black Knights games this year is 7.4 more points than the total of 133.5 in this matchup.
- Eagles games this year have averaged a total of 141.3 points, 7.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Black Knights put up 71.5 points per contest, just 0.4 fewer points than the 71.9 the Eagles surrender to opponents.
- Army has an 8-2 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 71.9 points.
- American is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread when allowing more than 71.5 points.
- The Eagles score an average of 69.4 points per game, the exact same amount of points as the 69.4 the Black Knights give up to opponents.
- When it puts up more than 69.4 points, American is 5-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Army is 2-6 against the spread and 3-6 overall when it allows more than 69.4 points.
- The Black Knights have out-scored their opponents by a total of 40 points this season (2.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Eagles have out-scored them by 22 more points on the year (2.5 per game).
Army Betting Information
- The Black Knights have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, posting a 6-10 record.
- The Black Knights have posted a losing record of 2-6 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- Army has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 7 times in 16 contests (43.8%).
American Betting Information
- The Eagles have a 5-4 record against the spread, covering in 55.6% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Eagles have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- In the majority of American’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 9 games, 44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-62 AMERCN|
|1/8/2020||American||-1||144||-115||-106||Regular Season||68-60 AMERCN|
- The scoring leader for the Black Knights this season is Lonnie Grayson, who averages 13.4 points, 5.6 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game.
- Army’s leading rebounder is Nick Finke averaging 6.4 boards per game and its best passer is Jalen Rucker and his 2.6 assists per game.
- Grayson provides the most three-point shooting production for the Black Knights. He makes 2.6 threes per game.
- Josh Caldwell is Army’s leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Charlie Peterson leads them in blocks with 0.5 per contest.
- Harris’ points (20.8 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Eagles’ leaderboards.
- The Eagles’ top rebounder is Connor Nelson — he grabs 6.7 per game while averaging 6.6 points per game.
- Harris is consistent from distance and leads the Eagles with 4.0 made threes per game.
- Nelson (2.6 steals per game) and Johnny O’Neil (1.7 blocks per game) pace the Eagles in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED