The Army Black Knights (4-1) visit the Holy Cross Crusaders (0-0) in a matchup of Patriot teams at Hart Center, starting at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Crusaders are 6-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total for the matchup is set at 140.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Holy Cross (+6)||Over (140)||Army 75 Holy Cross 70|
- In 60% of their games last year (18 of 30 chances), the Black Knights and their opponents scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 140 points.
- Holy Cross played in 19 games last year (out of 32 total matchups — 59.4% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 140 points.
- These two teams averaged a combined 136.7 points per game last year, 3.3 fewer points than the total of 140 set for this matchup.
- The Black Knights and the Crusaders saw their opponents average a combined 11.3 more points per game last season than the over/under of 140 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Black Knights had set in games last year was three more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Crusaders last season was 5.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Army Betting Information
- Army has earned an even 1-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Black Knights have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 6 points.
- Army and its opponents have reached the over 1 times in 2 contests this season.
Holy Cross Betting Information
- The Crusaders had an 11-13 record against the spread, covering in just 45.8% of their matchups.
- The Crusaders and their opponents hit the over in more than half of their matchups last year — 15 of 24 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Army||-10||146.5||-591||+410||Regular Season||67-61 ARMY|
|1/16/2020||Army||-3||142||-157||+130||Regular Season||79-67 ARMY|
- Lonnie Grayson leads the Black Knights in scoring, tallying 12.7 points per game to go with 5.0 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Army’s leading rebounder is Josh Caldwell averaging 6.0 boards per game and its best passer is Jalen Rucker and his 4.4 assists per game.
- Grayson leads the Black Knights in three-point shooting with an average of 3.3 made threes per game.
- Caldwell is Army’s leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Charlie Peterson leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Holy Cross Leaders
- Austin Butler averaged 11.8 points, 6.2 boards and 2.4 assists per game last season.
- Ryan Wade connected on three-pointers at a rate of 1.4 per contest a season ago.
- Butler averaged 1.0 steal per game, while Matt Faw notched 1.4 blocks per contest.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found