The No. 4 seed Army Black Knights (12-8) are favored by 2 points in the Patriot Tournament semifinals when they play the No. 9 seed Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (5-10) Wednesday at Christl Arena, starting at 5:30 PM ET on CBS Sports. The winner moves one game closer to claiming a guaranteed place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Army (-2)||Over (134)||Army 76 Loyola (MD) 66|
- The Black Knights and their opponents have put up at least 134 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 14 of 20 outings (70%) this season.
- Loyola (MD) and its opponents have combined to score more than 134 points in 11 of 15 opportunities (73.3%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 144.9 points per game, 10.9 more points than the total of 134 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 139.7 points per game, 5.7 more than the point total in this game.
- The Black Knights average point total in outings this year is 141.6, 7.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Greyhounds games this year have averaged a total of 143 points, nine more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Black Knights score just 1.9 more points per game (72.4) than the Greyhounds allow (70.5).
- When Army puts up more than 70.5 points, it is 9-2 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When Loyola (MD) gives up more than 72.4 points, it is 1-5 against the spread and 0-6 overall.
- The Greyhounds’ 72.5 points per game are only 3.3 more points than the 69.2 the Black Knights give up to opponents.
- Loyola (MD) has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 4-7 overall record in games it scores more than 69.2 points.
- Army has an ATS record of 2-5 and a 3-5 record overall when its opponents score more than 72.5 points.
- The Black Knights have totaled 63 more points than their opponents this season (3.2 per game on average), and the Greyhounds have scored 29 more points than their opponents (two per game).
Army Betting Information
- Army has covered in just seven of 17 matchups this season.
- The Black Knights have struggled to cover, going just 4-6 ATS when favored by at least 2 points.
- The Black Knights have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 8 of 17 contests this season, a rate of 47.1%
Loyola (MD) Betting Information
- The Greyhounds have a 6-9 record against the spread, covering in just 40% of their contests.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Greyhounds have fared well, going 4-2 against the spread.
- Loyola (MD) has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 53.3% of matchups this year (8 out of 15 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Loyola (MD)||-5||150.5||-225||+179||Regular Season||81-77 LOYMD|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-80 ARMY|
- Lonnie Grayson leads the Black Knights in scoring, tallying 13.1 points per game to go with 5.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Army’s leading rebounder is Nick Finke averaging 6.3 boards per game and its best passer is Jalen Rucker and his 2.8 assists per game.
- Grayson leads his teammates on the Black Knights with 2.6 made threes per outing.
- Josh Caldwell and Charlie Peterson lead Army on the defensive end, with Caldwell leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Peterson in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
Loyola (MD) Leaders
- Santi Aldama puts up 21.0 points and 10.2 rebounds per game for the Greyhounds, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- The Greyhounds’ leading assist machine is Jaylin Andrews with a stat line of 2.4 assists, 11.4 points, and 5.0 rebounds per game.
- Aldama hits 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Greyhounds.
- Loyola (MD)’s leader in steals is Luke Johnson with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Aldama with 1.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED