The Mississippi State Bulldogs (14-12) visit the Auburn Tigers (12-14) after winning three straight road games. The Tigers are favored by only 1 point in the contest, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 6, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 141.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Tigers and their opponents have scored at least 141 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 17 of 26 games (65.4%) this year.
- Mississippi State and its opponents have added up to score more than 141 points in 46.2% of their games this year (12 of 26 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 146.6 points per game, 5.6 more points than the over/under of 141 set for this matchup.
- The Tigers and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 0.9 more points per game than the over/under of 141 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Tigers have had set in matchups this year is 12.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Bulldogs games this year have averaged a total of 134.6 points, 6.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 77.2 points per game the Tigers score are 12 more points than the Bulldogs give up (65.2).
- Auburn is 12-10 overall and 11-0-2 against the spread when scoring more than 65.2 points.
- Mississippi State has a 1-5 record against the spread and a 1-5 record overall when giving up more than 77.2 points.
- The Bulldogs put up 7.3 fewer points per game (69.4) than the Tigers allow (76.7).
- In games it scores more than 76.7 points, Mississippi State is 5-0 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Auburn is 8-9-1 against the spread and 7-12 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 69.4 points.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by just 13 points this season (0.5 points per game on average), and the Bulldogs have put up 108 more points than their opponents on the year (4.2 per game).
Auburn Betting Information
- The Tigers have struggled a bit against the spread this year, putting up an 11-12-2 record.
- The Tigers have struggled to cover, going just 5-6-1 ATS when favored by at least 1 points.
- Auburn and its opponents have converted the over just 12 times in 25 (48%) games this season.
Mississippi State Betting Information
- Mississippi State has a winning record against the spread, going 14-11 ATS (covering 56.0% of the time).
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have a record ATS of 6-8.
- Mississippi State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 44% of matchups this season (11 out of 25 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2020||Auburn||-1.5||138||-125||+102||Regular Season||80-68 AUBURN|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-75 AUBURN|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-84 MSSTATE|
- Allen Flanigan leads the Tigers in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 14.0 points, grabbing 5.6 rebounds and distributing 2.9 assists per game.
- Jamal Johnson’s 2.0 threes per game leads the Tigers.
- The Auburn steals leader is Devan Cambridge, who averages 0.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jaylin Williams, who compiles 1.5 rejections per contest.
Mississippi State Leaders
- D.J. Stewart scores 16.4 points per game and is the top scorer for the Bulldogs.
- The Mississippi State leaders in rebounding and assists are Tolu Smith with 8.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.4 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Deivon Smith with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.0 points and 3.6 rebounds per game).
- Stewart leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting with an average of 1.6 made threes per game.
- Mississippi State’s leader in steals is Stewart with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Abdul Ado with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED