The No. 12 Missouri Tigers (10-2) visit the Auburn Tigers (9-7) as 2-point underdogs after Xavier Pinson put up 27 points in the Missouri Tigers 73-64 victory over Tennessee. The matchup airs on ESPN2 at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 26, 2021. The point total in the matchup is set at 148.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Missouri (+2)||Under (148.5)||Auburn 74 Missouri 73|
- The Auburn Tigers and their opponents have scored no less than 148.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 16 opportunities (43.8%) this year.
- Missouri and its opponents have combined to score more than 148.5 points in 41.7% of their games this year (five of 12 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 2.1 more points per game (150.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 148.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.3 fewer points per game (140.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 148.5 points.
- The average over/under the Auburn Tigers have had set in matchups this season is 3.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Missouri Tigers this year is 9.7 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Auburn Tigers put up 78.2 points per game, 11.8 more points than the 66.4 the Missouri Tigers give up.
- When Auburn totals more than 66.4 points, it is 6-0-2 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
- Missouri is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games when it allows more than 78.2 points.
- The Missouri Tigers score an average of 72.4 points per game, only 1.4 fewer points than the 73.8 the Auburn Tigers give up.
- When it scores more than 73.8 points, Missouri is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Auburn is 3-3-1 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it gives up more than 72.4 points.
- The Auburn Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 70 points this season (4.4 points per game on average), and the Missouri Tigers have put up 72 more points than their opponents on the year (six per game).
Auburn Betting Information
- Auburn has been good against the spread this season, posting a 7-6-2 record.
- The Auburn Tigers fare well when favored by at least 2 points, posting a 4-2-1 record against the spread.
- Auburn and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 15 (33.3%) games this season.
Missouri Betting Information
- Missouri has a winning record against the spread, going 8-4 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Missouri Tigers have fared well, going 5-2 against the spread.
- Missouri has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 58.3% of matchups this season (7 out of 12 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Auburn||-5||137||-226||+179||Regular Season||85-73 MIZZ|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-58 AUBURN|
- The Auburn Tigers leader in rebounds and assist is Justin Powell, who grabs 6.1 rebounds and gives out 4.7 assists per game along with scoring 11.7 points per contest.
- Auburn’s leading scorer is Allen Flanigan, who drops 14.4 points a game in addition to his 5.3 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Jamal Johnson’s 2.1 made threes per game lead the Auburn Tigers.
- JT Thor and Jaylin Williams lead Auburn on the defensive end, with Thor leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Williams in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
- Pinson racks up 14.1 points and tacks on 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Missouri Tigers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Missouri’s Jeremiah Tilmon stats (7.8 rebounds per game, 11.8 points per game, 0.8 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Mark Smith hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Missouri Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per game.
- Dru Smith (1.8 steals per game) and Tilmon (0.8 blocks per game) lead the Missouri Tigers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED