A game after he scored 21 points in a 91-86 loss to Georgia, Jaylin Williams leads the Auburn Tigers (10-9) at home against the Ole Miss Rebels (9-8) on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The Tigers are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which tips off at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The over/under in the matchup is set at 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ole Miss (+5.5)||Over (139.5)||Auburn 73 Ole Miss 69|
- In 68.4% of their games this season (13 of 19 chances), the Tigers and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- In three of 17 outings (17.6%) this year, Ole Miss and its opponents have combined to score more than 139.5 points.
- The Tigers and the Rebels combine to average 7.4 more points per game than the over/under of 139.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.6 less points per game (137.9) than this game’s total of 139.5 points.
- The Tigers average point total in matchups this year is 154.5, 15.0 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Rebels this season is 9.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers score 16.6 more points per game (78.8) than the Rebels allow (62.2).
- When Auburn totals more than 62.2 points, it is 9-0-2 against the spread and 10-7 overall.
- Ole Miss has recorded a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall in games when it gives up more than 78.8 points.
- The Rebels score an average of 68.1 points per game, 7.6 fewer points than the 75.7 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- Ole Miss has compiled a 3-1 overall record and a 3-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 75.7 points.
- Auburn has a 6-7 record overall and an ATS record of 6-5-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 68.1 points.
- The Tigers have totaled 59 more points than their opponents this season (3.1 per game on average), and the Rebels have scored 100 more points than their opponents (5.9 per game).
Auburn Betting Information
- Against the spread, Auburn has been strong this season, posting a 9-7-2 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Tigers have struggled to a 2-3-1 record ATS this season.
- The Tigers have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 8 of 18 contests this season, a rate of 44.4%
Ole Miss Betting Information
- Ole Miss has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 8-9 ATS.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Rebels have a record ATS of 6-3.
- Ole Miss has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 11.8% of matchups this year (2 out of 17 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/6/2021||Ole Miss||-7||140||-334||+260||Regular Season||72-61 OLEMISS|
|2/25/2020||Auburn||-8.5||142||-434||+320||Regular Season||67-58 AUBURN|
|1/28/2020||Auburn||-5.5||142||-247||+194||Regular Season||83-82 AUBURN|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||60-55 OLEMISS|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-67 OLEMISS|
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Tigers is Justin Powell, who pulls down 6.1 boards and distributes 4.7 assists per game to go with a 11.7 PPG scoring average.
- Allen Flanigan is Auburn’s leading scorer, averaging 13.9 per game while tacking on 5.3 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Powell connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.9 per contest.
- Devan Cambridge is Auburn’s leader in steals, averaging 0.9 steals per game, while Williams leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
Ole Miss Leaders
- Devontae Shuler’s points (14.9 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Rebels’ leaderboards.
- Luis Rodriguez’s stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 7.6 points and 2.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Ole Miss rebounding leaderboard.
- Shuler makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rebels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per outing.
- Ole Miss’ leader in steals is Rodriguez (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Romello White (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds