The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (6-11) are expected to continue a three-game losing streak when they host the Austin Peay Governors (11-8) as 8-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at Show Me Center. The contest airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 73.7% of their games this year (14 of 19 chances), the Governors and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Southeast Missouri State and its opponents have added up to score at least 138.5 points in 35.3% of their games this year (six of 17 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 2.7 more points per game (141.2) than this game’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.4 more points per game (138.9) than this game’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- The average point total in Governors games this season is 5.8 more points than the total of 138.5 in this matchup.
- Redhawks games this season have averaged an over/under of 135.8 points, 2.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Austin Peay Betting Information
- Against the spread, Austin Peay has been strong this season, posting a 9-8 record.
- The Governors have posted a losing record of 3-4 against the spread when the spread is -8 or bigger.
- Austin Peay has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 9 of 17 games for a 52.9% rate.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- The Redhawks have a losing record against the spread, going 6-9-2 ATS (covering just 35.3% of the time).
- In the majority of Southeast Missouri State’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 17 games, 47.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2021||Austin Peay||-11||137.5||-688||+485||Regular Season||78-63 AUSP|
|1/16/2020||Austin Peay||-6||140.5||-281||+222||Regular Season||84-59 AUSP|
|1/2/2020||Austin Peay||-9.5||142.5||-525||+379||Regular Season||78-63 AUSP|
Austin Peay Leaders
- Terry Taylor leads the Governors in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 21.7 points and 11.0 boards per game.
- Carlos Paez is the Governors best passer, dishing out 4.2 assists per game while scoring 8.9 PPG.
- Jordyn Adams makes more threes per game than any other member of the Governors, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.6 per game.
- Adams and Taylor lead Austin Peay on the defensive end, with Adams leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Taylor in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- Chris Harris sits at the top of the Redhawks scoring leaderboard with 12.1 points per game. He also grabs 2.2 rebounds and averages 2.5 assists per game.
- Nana Akenten puts up a stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 8.7 points and 1.1 assists per game for Southeast Missouri State to take the top rebound spot on the team. DQ Nicholas holds the top spot for assists with 3.1 per game, adding 8.9 points and 4.7 rebounds per contest.
- Akenten is dependable from deep and leads the Redhawks with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Southeast Missouri State’s leader in steals is Akenten (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Manny Patterson (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds