Terry Taylor leads the Austin Peay Governors (14-10) into a matchup against the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (3-22) after scoring 25 points in a 76-69 loss to Eastern Illinois. The Golden Eagles are 8-point underdogs in the game on Thursday, February 25, 2021, which tips off at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tennessee Tech (+8)||Under (145.5)||Austin Peay 75 Tennessee Tech 69|
- The Governors and their opponents have combined to put up more than 145.5 points in 41.7% of their games this season (10 of 24 opportunities).
- Tennessee Tech and its opponents have combined to score more than 145.5 points in 11 of 25 outings (44%) this season.
- The Governors and the Golden Eagles combine to average 4.8 less points per game than the total of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 146.7 points per game, 1.2 more than the point total in this game.
- The Governors average point total in matchups this season is 144.1, 1.4 points less than the total in this game.
- The average total in Golden Eagles games this season is 2.2 less points than the point total of 145.5 for this outing.
Austin Peay Betting Information
- Against the spread, Austin Peay has been strong this season, posting a 12-10 record.
- The Governors have covered half the time, going 4-4 against the spread when favored by at least 8 points.
- In 11 of 22 (50%) contests this season, Austin Peay and its opponents have hit the total.
Tennessee Tech Betting Information
- Tennessee Tech has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 11-13-1 ATS.
- Tennessee Tech has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this year (15 out of 25 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2021||Austin Peay||-12||144.5||-855||+562||Regular Season||72-69 AUSP|
|1/9/2020||Austin Peay||-6.5||137||-297||+235||Regular Season||75-62 AUSP|
Austin Peay Leaders
- The Governors leader in points and rebounds is Taylor, who scores 22.1 points and grabs 11.3 boards per game.
- Carlos Paez leads Austin Peay in assists, averaging 4.3 per game while also scoring 8.7 points per contest.
- Jordyn Adams’ 1.5 threes per game leads the Governors.
- Alec Woodard is Austin Peay’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Taylor leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- Jr. Clay racks up 16.5 points per game to be the top scorer for the Golden Eagles.
- Amadou Sylla has a stat line of 5.4 rebounds, 4.2 points and 0.5 assists per game for Tennessee Tech to take the top rebound spot on the team. Keishawn Davidson has the top spot for assists with 4.4 per game, adding 10.6 points and 3.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Clay’s 2.2 made threes per game lead the Golden Eagles.
- Tennessee Tech’s leader in steals is Clay with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Sylla with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED