The UT Martin Skyhawks (7-9) are heavy underdogs (-16) as they try to stop a five-game road slide when they square off against the Austin Peay Governors (9-8) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Winfield Dunn Center. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UT Martin (+16)||Under (144.5)||Austin Peay 78 UT Martin 66|
- The Governors and their opponents have combined to put up more than 144.5 points in 58.8% of their games this season (10 of 17 opportunities).
- In six of 16 opportunities (37.5%) this season, UT Martin has combined with its opponents to score more than 144.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.2 less points per game (141.3) than this matchup’s total of 144.5 points.
- The Governors and the Skyhawks have seen their opponents average a combined 2.5 more points per game than the point total of 144.5 set in this outing.
- The average total the Governors have had set in matchups this year is 1.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Skyhawks this season is 2.0 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Austin Peay Betting Information
- The Governors have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 7-8 record.
- More often than not, Austin Peay and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 8 of 15 chances this season.
UT Martin Betting Information
- The Skyhawks have a 6-9 record against the spread, covering in only 40% of their matchups.
- In the majority of UT Martin’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 15 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||Austin Peay||-12.5||140.5||-1000||+628||Regular Season||76-75 TMRT|
|1/18/2020||Austin Peay||-4.5||155||-205||+165||Regular Season||92-81 AUSP|
|1/4/2020||Austin Peay||-10.5||156.5||-625||+440||Regular Season||82-63 AUSP|
Austin Peay Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Governors is Terry Taylor, who puts up 21.4 points and 10.9 rebounds per game.
- Carlos Paez leads the Governors in assists, averaging 4.4 per game while also scoring 8.4 points per contest.
- Jordyn Adams makes more threes per game than any other member of the Governors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- Alec Woodard is Austin Peay’s leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Taylor leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
UT Martin Leaders
- Cameron Holden holds the top spot on the Skyhawks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.1 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Kenton Eskridge dishes out more assists than any other UT Martin player with 3.8 per game. He also averages 6.1 points and pulls down 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Eden Holt paces his teammates on the Skyhawks with 1.7 made threes per game.
- UT Martin’s leader in steals is Holden with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Eric Rustin with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED