The Austin Peay Governors (9-7) visit the UT Martin Skyhawks (6-9) in a matchup of OVC teams at Skyhawk Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 8, 2021. The Skyhawks are 12.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total for the matchup is set at 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UT Martin (+12.5)||Over (143.5)||Austin Peay 75 UT Martin 68|
- In 10 of 16 outings (62.5%) this year, the Governors and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 143.5 points.
- UT Martin and its opponents have added up to score at least 143.5 points in 40% of their matchups this season (six of 15 opportunities).
- The Governors and the Skyhawks combine to average 2.8 fewer points per game than the total of 143.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.2 more points per game (146.7) than this game’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- The average point total for Governors games this year is 2.1 more points than the total of 143.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Skyhawks this season is 1.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
Austin Peay Betting Information
- The Governors have been an even bet against the spread this season at 7-7.
- When favored by at least 12.5 points, the Governors have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- Austin Peay has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 7 of 14 games for a 50% rate.
UT Martin Betting Information
- UT Martin has a losing record against the spread, going 5-9 ATS (covering just 35.7% of the time).
- UT Martin has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 28.6% of matchups this season (4 out of 14 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||Austin Peay||-4.5||155||-205||+165||Regular Season||92-81 AUSP|
|1/4/2020||Austin Peay||-10.5||156.5||-625||+440||Regular Season||82-63 AUSP|
Austin Peay Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Governors is Terry Taylor, who averages 21.7 points and 10.8 rebounds per game.
- Carlos Paez is Austin Peay’s best passer, dispensing 4.3 assists per game while scoring 8.6 PPG.
- Jordyn Adams’ 1.8 threes per game leads the Governors.
- Alec Woodard and Taylor lead Austin Peay on the defensive end, with Woodard leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Taylor in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
UT Martin Leaders
- The Skyhawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Cameron Holden with 14.8 points and 7.5 rebounds per game.
- UT Martin’s assist leader is Kenton Eskridge with 3.8 per game. He also averages 6.2 points per game and tacks on 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Eden Holt contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Skyhawks. He makes 1.7 threes per game.
- The Skyhawks’ leader in steals is Holden with 1.6 per game, and Eric Rustin is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED